Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

Damn macro pulled off an effective ephedra free thermo that works.

This is excellent.

Uter, Macro why not a first time buyers discount or a May discount for this new product. I like your NYC and had great results, so hesitant to switch for something I may not like. I don't know maybe I am talking smack, but it would be a good promotion and marketing tool to drive up new business.

ulter said:

Down 6 pounds, I haven't measure my body fat.

You're taking 1-2 caps of Thermorexin a day and you're down 6lbs in 4 days??? :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

HOLY SHIT.....

Any changes in diet?? Cardio??

Hey ulter, do you stay on this stuff for extended periods of time, or just cycle it like DNP. Also, any idea how long after the last dose the heat will go away.

KINGKONG69 said:
Hey ulter, do you stay on this stuff for extended periods of time, or just cycle it like DNP. Also, any idea how long after the last dose the heat will go away.

Bump for this info. I ordered mine yesterday. Can I take it for extended amounts of time, i.e. 3wks on 3 wks off???

I am the longest surviving user of THERMOREXIN. :elephant:

Day 5

My morning capsule was gone by 3PM today 7PM yesterday. Tomorrow I will go up to 2/day. I still can't remember to eat but I am using an alarm to remind me now.
The heat is still very good the whole day and into the night. Due to the fact I will be taking 2 tomorrow the forecast should be very warm.

"Bump for this info. I ordered mine yesterday. Can I take it for extended amounts of time, i.e. 3wks on 3 wks off???"

I think if you use it for 3 weeks you may be finished dieting. So yes you can take off after that.

Sorry Utler but you're setting yourself up for failure here,

Great product or not "feels like DNP" reminds me of Bill Philips making HMB out to "feel like deca"...

Great product, probably, more effective than other fat burners, maybee... like dnp? hmm sounds fishy

Top Bottom