Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

stageguy said:
I know it probably not gonna happen but i have to get as close as possible
my bodyfat is mid 20 s so i have alot to lose !any other suggestions that might help i am all ears -thanks guys

I was able to lose 11 in approx 21 days with T-Rex alone and mad amounts of cadio since it gave me energy.

sawastea said:
New here...

This is an AWESOME website loaded with information. I got to reading this thread and decided to buy TREX, Gluco, NYC and Yohimburn. Here is a brief history of myself...

24 years old
currently 195 lbs
18% BF (according to "Tanita" :mix: )

When I graduated high school I was about 200 lbs and played sports. Through 3 years of college at the Univ of Florida I was able to bloat up to 250 lbs by the usual beer/pizza combo late nights after the bar and the local trips to taco bell. When I got home from spring break junior year, my dad told me I was fat and had to get into shape. Bought xenadrine/hydroxycut and lost about 30 lbs. Start of senior year I was around 215. Gained about 10 lbs over the course of the year and got back into the swing of things post college. When I was working out etc up here I got to be around 210 lbs with 20% BF. I've been using ECA for the past 4 years off and on. I currently use it ONLY before I play sports or workout. I don't follow the guidelines. My purpose was for the extra energy during activities. I just finished my ECA and got the TREX/NYC/Yohimburn/Gl-R combo. My current diet is as follows:

6 am ~ wake up, take ECA and do 30 min cardio
6:45 ~ Get back and brew up some green tea
7:30 ~ morning protein shake. I throw in some blueberries, strawberries, banana, in water. I JUST started adding flax seed oil to it
10:30 ~ protein bar (low carbs)
1 pm ~ lunch. Normally chicken/salmon with brocolli, maybe some pesto on the side.
2 pm ~ EAS choco drink (2 g carbs)
4:30 ~ protein bar (carbolite 25 g carbs, 19 g sugar alchols)
6ish ~ sports
8 ~ tuna or something low carbs
Throughout the day I consume, on average, 100 oz of H2O
I also try and consume 2 cups of green tea

My question...

1) My goal is to reach 180 lbs. I have not been lifting due to the sports I play all the time and can't afford to be sore as I'm trying to do something. I've been doing morning cardio. I want to realistically reach 8-10% BF. With the items I purchased, is it better to use TREX or NYC to begin with?

Got to get back to work, but thanks for all the info provided

:D
how has your progess been? current stats?

Top Bottom