Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

Hey Macro, let me know when MP technologies starts hiring. Ill have a BS in biochem in ~2yrs and Id love to work for an innovator :D

Dial_tone said:
At this rate you guys will have "Contest In A Bottle" ready by 2004. End your bulk cycle the day before your show, take a few swigs of Contest In A Bottle and voila - 4% bodyfat over night.

Bwahahahaha :)

JG1: keep us posted! It sounds interesting.

Dial_tone said:
Now if you can just tweak it so it doesn't make you sweat I'll take a 5 year supply.

same for me, i work outeside all day in south florida, ulter, you know how hot it is out here. make some shit that has the same fat burning effect without makin you extra hot and id pay triple the amount.
but im gonna buy a bottle of what you have for my girlfriend.

Axe said:
Ulter:

You say that you need a stimulant like NYC to come off this because the crash is very hard. You have been on it for approx 1 wk I believe, have you or any one tried going off of it? Is there a daily crash?

Thanks,

Axe

Got mine today took 2, 1 hour before cardio (3 mile fast walk) and 3 hours of martial arts class (sparing night).

I felt more alert during class , was like everthing was thru a 1x scope lol.

Noticed a little more sweat than normal nothing major. Thou i do seem to sweat doing anything besides sitting. Pulse and BP all normal.

Least i can actually tell i took it, unlike all the eca stacks i've tried.

Quess i'm highly resistant. :rolleyes:

supernav said:
Questions:

I usually work out in the morning on an empty stomach. This is to maximize yohimburn, and i eat usually 2 hours after working out.

So WHEN do you suggest i take a thermo pill? Cuz you say if i take it with no food, it's gonna start an earthquake inside of me. So should i wait til after my workout and THEN take it with a meal? But then my workout won't have the extra "umph" right?

What do you suggest? I'm stumped.

-= nav =-

I strongly suggest you eat something. I have spoken to 7 people today who have tried it and Dr Macro is the only one who doesn't get nauseous or shaky from it on an empty stomach.
The THERMOREXIN is going to shove that food through you very quickly anyway. Just eat very light. Anything really.

You really really want to take this before you train.

Forster said:
Got mine today took 2, 1 hour before cardio (3 mile fast walk) and 3 hours of martial arts class (sparing night).

I felt more alert during class , was like everthing was thru a 1x scope lol.

Noticed a little more sweat than normal nothing major. Thou i do seem to sweat doing anything besides sitting. Pulse and BP all normal.

Least i can actually tell i took it, unlike all the eca stacks i've tried.

Quess i'm highly resistant. :rolleyes:

That's really great news bro. If you don't respond to ECA, like many other people, this will be just what you needed.

I decided to take two today. My first dose at 2:30, and my second at 7pm. I didn't want to take it too late, however tomorrow I'm going to take it at 8 (I train at 9pm) cause I don't feel to bad right now.

So tomorrow I'm going to do 3 caps, one at 8am on an empty stomach before my morning cardio (60 minutes on the treadmill), another one at 2:30, and the third at 8pm.

Top Bottom