Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

Ulter

Chairman Member
Chairman Member
Ok after a shaky start, literally because I started with 2 caps, big no no, I am on my 3rd day. I still don't feel comfortable taking two and sleep was a little restless the first night with two so I may never get to two. Yeah sure I won't.
Anyway, appetite suppression is working very well. I looked at the clock yesterday and realized I it was 1 pm and I hadn't eaten yet. So remember to eat. You won't eat as much but you CAN eat on it.
I didn't eat this morning and took one so again shaving was a challenge and had to ultimately be performed with two hands on the razor.
I sleep on a waterbed. At 4 AM my wife woke me up and said the bed was leaking. It was absolutely soaked. I looked for leak but there was none. Then I realized it was only on my side, the water had come from me. Holy Moly!!
Suggestion: Put a beach towel over the bed where you sleep. Eat before shaving.

I think thats solid proof ya'll got a good product on your hands. Keep us updated bro.

There is no comparison.... THERMOREXIN

I don't even know if DNP could work better. No shit.

ulter,

How do you "feel" on it though...very speedy? I mean does it feel like you just took about 10 NYC's...that type of feeling or something different? Perhaps not too speedy, just sweating a lot?

How much of a stimulant is it? I was kinda hoping this product was easy on the ol' ticker.

My heart rate seem to be normal. about 74
Not speedy but very very alert and intense. The sweat won't stop but it comes in waves every 10 minutes or so. I can't explain that.

It's 94 deg outside and I am leaving to MGM Studios for the day. This should be interesting.

Ulter, is this really heating you up that much to where your drenched all the time?
Also, I have little to no caffiene in my diet, Been that way for years.. So things like this get me very shakey...
Does THERMOREXIN get you anxious.

IT really does sound promising!

Yes you will get anxious, no question, for the first hour or so. The water comes in waves (no pun intended) it seems. If you are indoors and air conditioned then you'll likely only get a wet back and neck so you won't look sick to co-workers as someone asked.

Just a note: I am going on and on about this because I didn't listen to the smartest man I know regarding the strength of this product. Now I feel like an idiot. I thought it was going to be like NYC and he kept saying it will blow that away. To which I would reply "mhm ok". Now when I tell him what's going on in the AF office with the workers he just says "mhm".

Any estimations on how much metabolism is raised?

I'm really not wanting to fuck with DNP but I need to drop fat kinda quick...

Top Bottom