Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

Took my first Thermorexin about 45 minutes ago, and I'm feeling a little warmer and much more focused presently. Not wired within an inch of my life, which I like. Appetite is stone dead, but it has been since I woke up. I think I like this stuff. :)

mixwell said:
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but once u replenish the water you have shed, wouldnt you only shed the water you have replenished?>

Yes once the intial water dump takes place, which for me was the second night, you won't be able to put it back in to where it stays. I lost 3-4 the first 48 hours and then 7 more over the next 7 days. After the 4th day every thing was fat loss.

took my first one today i feel a lil heated up but nothing to big yet ill keep everyone posted on my results

Well day one felt great. Very energetic and warmer.
Day two was less then i wanted. I took two pills at once and felt nothing out side of the thought of food made me feel sick.

I was wondering what is exactly in it? I was thinking about stacking it with some NYC to get a maxium thermogenic effect. But the dosage of Ephedra in the combined two worry me.

P.S. Day two i could not stop going to the bathroom.

It seems this product works wonders for killing your hunger. i am just wondering how well it will burn fat? Also how it will effect stacking it w/ NYC and AAS products for summer cuts?

i got a sample pack with my order of r-ala

so yesterday i took 1 before the gym and had a great workout.

this morning i decided to take 2 on an empty stomach before my 5am 4 mile run. was feeling great until mile number 3.... the last mile was sweaty! and i felt sick..... then after i was done :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

i threw up.

macrophage69alpha said:
jg1,

it may be the vinpocetine.. while extremely rare it can cause headaches in some individuals because it it increase neurovascular blood flow..

macro,

I also noticed while I was taking it that my throat felt constricted at times, felt very tight. Could I have been having an allergic reaction to something in the thermorexin that may have been causing both the headaches and tight throat?

I started out pretty light with this stuff, not wanting it to effect my sleep at all, but here is an overview of my experiences so far:

I began taking one cap per day with breakfast for 3 days, then moved up to a second cap in the afternoon around 3:00. I could not sleep the first night, but that's probably just me, if I drink any caffeine in the later part of the day...I'm done. I did not gain anything by this afternoon tab, no increase in temp or appetite supressment.

For the lst 4 days, I have been taking one cap in the early morning (6:30)on an empty stomach, then about an hour later, a second cap with breakfast. This is the trick for me. I can stay 'hot' up until about 11:30 when I repeat the process. I am literally sweating as I type this message. I do not have an accurate means to take my body temp, I've been using my kids thermometer and it says that my temp is up .3 degrees.

Without understanding the scientific reasons behind this product, or knowing what to expect. I can give you the following impressions:

It makes me feel like I'm taking t3. I have not experienced any jitters, headaches or upset stomache. I have had to almost double my water intake, however I am not pissing it out like other stims make you do, it is being sweated out. I have not worried about diet the past week, I eat junk but still have dropped 1 1/2 pounds. Next week, I'm planning to slowly work into a CKD diet and take better notes to pass on.

BPP

I posted this on Bolex(after seeing someone else mention it):

Another worthwhile side I have been experiencing is increased erections.For a few hours after each cap I start sprouting a semi,lol.

Top Bottom