Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

XzRzX said:
just a quick question,

what if i apply yohimburn 30min before i train, wouldnt eating an apple or sumthing interfgere with the yohimburn ?

no

fruits are not very insulogenic, especially water laden ones like apples

KINGKONG69 said:
anychance its not effective for some people. my girlfriends 3 or 4 days in, and up to 3 tabs a day, and hasnt felt much of anything yet. also, she's down maybe 1lb. she's on yohmburn also, and on a decent diet.

im not complaining what so ever, i mean she's not lookin to get a ton of sides, do you think it just takes longer to work on some people then others.

if diet is low or zero carb then. thermogenic effect is often blunted (ie you are still thermogenic.. you just dont get hot)

level of stimulation varies CONSIDERABLY.. though most find it sufficiently strong and less jittery than "standard" stacks..

appetite suppression.. this is pretty consistantly strong.. (though their will be exceptions)

finally.. for people not as in tune with thier bodies responses.. some effects while quite strong may be subtle to them...

(ie some people take strong stims.. to the point where thier feet are constantly tapping, they run around like maniacs, sweat, etc.. but fail to realize it.. very odd.. but very true)

LftHndPwrHouse said:
OMG Ulter..i got a sample of it attached to my order or R-ALA and nyc+...Holy Fucking crap..

I gave it a shot instead of NYC. This shit kicked my ass. I was shaking and sweating more then then 120mcg or Clen. I think this is an Amazing Product.

I have a few questions. How does if effect muscle growth? Does it eat away lean mass like DNP? Finally could you stack this w/ a summer cycle to keep off the bloat?

DNP doesn't eat away at lean mass---that is just another myth. Whenever I alternately use an anaver cycle, with a DNP cycle, I always gain more lean muscle mass, get more shredded, all the while my bf% decreases.....and the most significant aspect of this is that my biceps and chest muscles keep growing. Usually, the upper-body is the first area to lose strength and lean mass when hit with a pro-longed dose of heat, whether it be from the flu, DNP or continued daily use of a sauna.
Heat is heat, bros. You just have to make sure you keep your body's core temperature at a reasonable level, and you take all precautions (supplements/fruits) necessary in order to protect your organs.

And as an LPN, I know a great deal about this.

Big Rush said:
Do you all think that there could/would be any adverse sides using your product while on Accutane therapy?

perhaps.. but only due to the fact that accutane use will decrease liver metabolism of the ingredients.

Update

1 Week of use of 1 thermo am with 100mcg clen
1 thermo at lunch with 100mcg clen
2 thermo 45 minutes before the gym....
Not sweating super bad but definitely more then usual when i work out...not at all during the day though. Huge difference in stamina for me....in every aspect of my life I might add :)

Definitely interested in what happens when you take this and DNP. I was starting my DNP ccyle next week. Let me know if anyone trys this out. Definitely better then ECA or NYC....once I hit 6 caps then I will comment on the comparison to DNP.

SuperbeastC&J said:
since wed i have been taking these, and have lost 16 pounds so far. i went from a 270 to 254.....

is it all water, has to be, you cant loose fat that quick can you.

how many a day are you on.

Yes a big chunk of that 16 is water. But if he was that heavy to start then the thermo effect would be most like be greater than some others posting (I say that because to get to 274 your carb intake is generally high) which would mean that a good portion of his weight loss will be fat as well.

Top Bottom