Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

Quick update.......

I took my 2 caps this morning at 8:30 am
I began feeling moderately WARM around 9:45. Literally.....out of the blue---began feeling WARM. Nice. BUT----none of this increased euphoria or mind clarity of bursts of energy-------YET.

I am going to do 45 min on the bike...........so, I'll report when finished.

KINGKONG69 said:
what the hells all this mind clarity, and increased concentration i keep hearin about. im not sayin anyones full of shit, but is there a chance its all in your head.

my girlfriend just started it yesterday, did 1 tab, nothin yet, shes upin the dose today to 2. ill let you know how it goes.

There are nootropics (smart drugs) in THERMOREXIN, so yes in a sense it IS in your head. :)

I still can't take 2 capsules even if I take them 2 hours apart. I have to use 1 then 4 hours later 1 more and so on.

My girlfriends on day 2, yesterday she took one at 6pm before workout, felt nothin yet, slept fine. today she took 1 before gym at 10am, then took her second at 3pm, then she took a nap at about 4pm, slept an hour and half.
its now 8:30 and the only thing she has said is it made her sweat more at the gym. no heat at all otherwise, no head ache, nothin bad. were gettin ready to go down to the beach for the night, and she wants to take another tab. think all will be fine. no problems so far, 2 tabs so far today, and the last was 5 hours ago.

by the way, she's 23, 5'5" at 130lbs. we checked her heart rate a hour ago and it was 76 BPM about normal, maybe up 3 bpm from usual, and BP was still fine, about normal, which is low, she's in great cardio shape.

OH, one other slight side she had was she was shaky this morning when we went to the gym, about 30 minutes after she took 1 pill, but she hadnt ate anything for breakfast, and was workin out on an empty stomach.
we hit subway on the way home, and the shakiness went right away.

ChrisOh said:
damn, just when i was about to order I read this first and find out that it really doesn't do much, I guess i can look at the bright side and realize I saved $54. Maybe more feedback will come.

what makes you think it dont do much, i think at the right doses it probly will.

macrophage69alpha said:
its very difficult to feel any thermo effects on a keto diet

so are you saying that t-rex doesn't work on a keto diet? or is it that a person will get better fat loss results if they include some fruit in their diet. btw, when you say 'a peice of fruit' what exactly do you mean - 1 apple? 1/2 apple? 1/4 apple?

Millie said:

so are you saying that t-rex doesn't work on a keto diet?
no.. but that in ketosis "thermogenesis" even higher levels of it are often undetectable (from a "feel the heat" perspective) when in a keto metabolic environment.. its the "carbs as fuel that provides the "heat feeling" as anyone who has eaten them on DNP is well aware

or is it that a person will get better fat loss results if they include some fruit in their diet. btw, when you say 'a peice of fruit' what exactly do you mean - 1 apple? 1/2 apple? 1/4 apple?

yes.. this is true.. 1 apple is probably sufficient (depending on bodywieght) for larger individuals perhaps a banana would be better) apples a good low calorie choice

btw- with the use of glucorell.. there really is no need for ketosis.. JMHO (and a decent bit of both clinical and anecdotal evidence)

OMG Ulter..i got a sample of it attached to my order or R-ALA and nyc+...Holy Fucking crap..

I gave it a shot instead of NYC. This shit kicked my ass. I was shaking and sweating more then then 120mcg or Clen. I think this is an Amazing Product.

I have a few questions. How does if effect muscle growth? Does it eat away lean mass like DNP? Finally could you stack this w/ a summer cycle to keep off the bloat?

Top Bottom