Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

Ulter said:
Ok after a shaky start, literally because I started with 2 caps, big no no, I am on my 3rd day. I still don't feel comfortable taking two and sleep was a little restless the first night with two so I may never get to two. Yeah sure I won't.
Anyway, appetite suppression is working very well. I looked at the clock yesterday and realized I it was 1 pm and I hadn't eaten yet. So remember to eat. You won't eat as much but you CAN eat on it.
I didn't eat this morning and took one so again shaving was a challenge and had to ultimately be performed with two hands on the razor.
I sleep on a waterbed. At 4 AM my wife woke me up and said the bed was leaking. It was absolutely soaked. I looked for leak but there was none. Then I realized it was only on my side, the water had come from me. Holy Moly!!
Suggestion: Put a beach towel over the bed where you sleep. Eat before shaving.

ROFL Ulter wet the bed!!!!!! funny shit.

Just an update.

Did the measurements:

June '06 was 225lbs (no other measurements)
July 30th, '06 was 217lbs, 22" thigh, 43" chest, 42" abs, 14" bicep
August 27th, '06 was 210lbs, 24.5" thigh, 44.25" chest, 41" abs, 14.5" bicep
December 2nd, '06 was 193lbs, 22.75" thigh, 43.25" chest, 39" abs, 14.25" bicep.
March 24th, '07 was 187lbs, 22.25" thigh, 42.5" chest, 37" abs, 14.75" bicep.

Not flexing.

Didn't realize it had been so long! My surprise was obviously the large reduction in the abs department. Exactly where I really want the reduction! I'll keep working hard in the gym to keep the fat reduction going and hopefully get some size started. But I do think I am doing well by keeping the size where it matters during this whole process of dropping the fat all over since losing fat will also be over the good areas like arms and chest. So I figure that I am gain size in the muscle to compensate. Thoughts?

I did add Amp 02 to the mix prior to working out in the morning. 6 caps. Everything else is the same.

Macro,

My buddy and I who are taking T-Rex, Glucorell & Levorex are wondering if it is possible to "build up" an immunity to their effects. We have been taking them now since late last summer.

Top Bottom