Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

Re: Dr. Macro!!!

halfaclue said:
Would it be better to eat a little bit more food with the thermorexin. I am 4 weeks out to my show. Doing protein shakes and meal replacemtns only with one meal of eaither chicken or steak or pork chops or fish. My stomach is fine with taking thermorexin with the shake but I know with DNP it helps to eat a little bit more then just liquid to increase the heat. Is that the case with thermorexin?

taking with fruit, even for those like yourself with no stomach discomfort, helps to reglycogenate the liver...

so in a certain sense.. yes.

Just hit my first cap 2 hours ago...SWEATING LIKE A PIG.My shorts/back of my shirt are drenched.You guys busted Ulter's balls for comparisons to DNP,well it DOES feel like a very mild dose!Sort of comparable to the feeling of 100-200mgs of DNP.

DAMN IT I WANT TO SWEAT!!!! Took cap 2 at lunch. Feel normal...alert but no extra heat...I want heat...I'm going for two caps at once....say a prayer...I'm going in!

Two should be the limit bro. Iron God is a thermo freak and this was his post yesterday.

Iron God
Moderator posted 05-22-2003 08:20 PM
I saw FC taking some sort of pills, so I took 3 myself and my face feels like its 2000 degrees, And I am getting bad sweats and clammy armpits.

Thermorexin..So strong you feel it in the face.

Popped 6 yesterday...felt great for a couple hours before the heat REALLY HIT me

You werent fucking kidding about it feeling like D, sweet jesus.

Thermo+Clen= GREAT combo btw, energy was amazing.

That is what I am doing...Thermo+Clen
1 thermo 8am plus 100mcg clen
1 thermo noon plus 100mcg clen
going to take just two thermos tonight before my workout.

halfaclue said:
That is what I am doing...Thermo+Clen
1 thermo 8am plus 100mcg clen
1 thermo noon plus 100mcg clen
going to take just two thermos tonight before my workout.

I did 200mcg Clen yesterday...hope you have some P-7, thats the only way I'm sleeping on this stuff.

Day 4
2 therm in morning + 5mg of y hcl + 5 gm cla

Lunch time 2 therm + 1 r-ala

Afternoon 2 therm +5 mg y hcl +5 gm cla

Finally got the heat others talking about at this dose.

Took 2 caps today,one 4 hours after the other.Sweated nicely all day,appetite was supressed for an extended period,none of the usual gut-growling pangs.Will see if I can tolerate 3 tomorrow.

Just began mine----yesterday!

Began with 1 cap in the am (7:00). I didn't feel anything.
Took another in the afternoon( 2:00). NOTHING. [2 total caps]
Slept like a champ as well.

Today....I will begin 2 caps twice/daily [4 total caps]

Top Bottom