Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

MrMakaveli said:
Up to 4 right now....

Concentration is way up, sweating is way up (Def feeling the waves of water).

I think I'm addicted....

How are you taking them..... 2,1,1?

2, 2, 2.

I plan on taking 2 more before training.

Your lucky though, this stuff is killing my appetite ruining SGX.

Train Harder said:
To Ulter or Macro,
Can this product cause prostate irritation like NYC? I had to stop taking NYC because of that side. I take in a gallon or a little over that a day in water so I don't think hydration was the problem.

it should not irritate prostate

btw- 1 gallon a day is NOT sufficient for someone with a high protein diet, on stims and on a decent (not even aggresive) workout program.. up the water.

for people over 200lbs two gallons a day is par for the course

3rd day report.
Up to 5 a day and can notice a difference,
2 morning 1 lunch 2 afternoon. Do have to remeber to eat after taking thease tho, stomach gets illl if not.
I was up to 8 eca a day prior, 3 morning 2 lunch 3 afternoon and noticed nothing so stopped, afraid to take more.

Sucks being resistant to almost everything i take, gets expensive. :(

Adding 5mg of Y hcl to morning and afternoon does since i have plenty, see if that boosts effects.

lost 5 lbs in 3 days so far, assume it's water.

ulter said:
Thanks for posting your results bro.

Thanks for the freebie Ulter.

Well, I went ahead and took 6. 2 3X/day

No shakiness at all. Suprised the hell out of me.

I'm sold as the anorectic effect was pronounced.

Nootropically? I'm the worst judge for that.....lol But I'll give it some more time. I've been setting up my new P4 and my head is hurting from the upgrades I needed to do for grad school...... :)

Fonz

Just one thing.

You guys have the actual Synephrine HCL.....thats why it works soo well.

Alll the other companies have the extracy version, why it doesn't do a bloody thing.

Its like comparing Ma-Huang Extract and Ephedrine HCL.

Thumbs up from me.......good product. I was skeptical...at the beginning but its a godsend as I'm going to be doing a lot of extreme critical thinking and i really doen't want to be amped up all the time.

Fonz

I joined the ranks! Had one last night...felt very focused, vision seemed to improve as far as picking out contrasts better. Did not really notice appetite supression nor did I feel unusually warm but I was in shorts and a tank top (outside) and it was 55 out last night so that could be why. Definitely felt an increase in stamina, I have been on Stacker since I ran out of NYC so basiclly on NYC/ECA for about 6 weeks so I am sure my tolerance is up. Took one this morning and my head felt fuzzy for about 30 minutes, again I have the focused feeling and I get warm flashes in my face. Excited to take my second pill around lunch and looking forward to a heavy day of lifting tonight!

Got a free sample pack with my yohimburn and popped two before I hit the gym. Got on the elyptical machine and I was sweating BAD!!! Gave me good energy and my heart rate went to 172, normally it doesn't go above 160. Hopefully this stuff will help keep down some water retention. I am getting ready to place my order.

Did my hour of cardio a little while ago and popped 2 Thermorexin, 1g L-Carnitine, and drank two cups of green tea 40 minutes prior. Stomach felt a lot better this time around...thank god.

One thing though, been getting headcahes lately......although I'm not sure it's from the Thermorexin. I had one bad bout of headaches last Saturday, then all of a sudden they starting appearing again Wednesday night, and they just don't want to go away. I started the Thermorexin on Tuesday. My blood pressure may be a little high, and the thermorexin may have increased it somewhat...however my blood pressure has no reason to be high since I'm on absolutely nothing right now (haven't been on since the beginning of the year), and I've been doing an hour of cardio every day for the last 5 weeks.

I took Dr Macro's advice and ate a banana before I took the T-REX and that took care of my sour stomach.

If as you say the headaches started before you started the T-REX then maybe you should go get your BP checked. Just to see what it is.

Top Bottom