Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

Ok, just did the dishes and my forehead was wet afterwards and I'm feeling a little sweaty and hot just from doing that. If I just sit down and relax I'm fine (more alert feeling), but if I move around a little I feel the heat building up.

Got mine today took 2, 1 hour before cardio (3 mile fast walk) and 3 hours of martial arts class (sparing night).

I felt more alert during class , was like everthing was thru a 1x scope lol.

Noticed a little more sweat than normal nothing major. Thou i do seem to sweat doing anything besides sitting. Pulse and BP all normal.

Least i can actually tell i took it, unlike all the eca stacks i've tried.

Quess i'm highly resistant. :rolleyes:

supernav said:
Questions:

I usually work out in the morning on an empty stomach. This is to maximize yohimburn, and i eat usually 2 hours after working out.

So WHEN do you suggest i take a thermo pill? Cuz you say if i take it with no food, it's gonna start an earthquake inside of me. So should i wait til after my workout and THEN take it with a meal? But then my workout won't have the extra "umph" right?

What do you suggest? I'm stumped.

-= nav =-

I strongly suggest you eat something. I have spoken to 7 people today who have tried it and Dr Macro is the only one who doesn't get nauseous or shaky from it on an empty stomach.
The THERMOREXIN is going to shove that food through you very quickly anyway. Just eat very light. Anything really.

You really really want to take this before you train.

Forster said:
Got mine today took 2, 1 hour before cardio (3 mile fast walk) and 3 hours of martial arts class (sparing night).

I felt more alert during class , was like everthing was thru a 1x scope lol.

Noticed a little more sweat than normal nothing major. Thou i do seem to sweat doing anything besides sitting. Pulse and BP all normal.

Least i can actually tell i took it, unlike all the eca stacks i've tried.

Quess i'm highly resistant. :rolleyes:

That's really great news bro. If you don't respond to ECA, like many other people, this will be just what you needed.

I decided to take two today. My first dose at 2:30, and my second at 7pm. I didn't want to take it too late, however tomorrow I'm going to take it at 8 (I train at 9pm) cause I don't feel to bad right now.

So tomorrow I'm going to do 3 caps, one at 8am on an empty stomach before my morning cardio (60 minutes on the treadmill), another one at 2:30, and the third at 8pm.

macrophage69alpha said:
eating a small piece of fruit may be a good idea when taking thermorexin. particularly since it will help to reglycogenate liver.

You talkin about a piece of fruit every time you take thermorexin? Or "an apple a day" type thing would be good?

He talking first thing, when the glycogen stores in your liver have been depleted and need replenishing.

DAMN! You're aleady going to 3/day on day 3? My turn with 20 questions...

How well did you sleep?

How much NYC were you using when you started the THERMOREXIN?

Describe how it makes you feel physically and mentally?

Have you noticed and improvement in your cardio stamina?

ulter said:

How well did you sleep?

Slept like a baby. Although I did take 1/2 pippette of P7 right before bed.

ulter said:
How much NYC were you using when you started the THERMOREXIN?

I was only taking two NYC tabs 45 minutes prior to morning cardio, as well as two cups of green tea. I have taken 6 tabs of NYC daily before though, and it never bothered me. I didn't drink the green tea this morning though.

ulter said:
Describe how it makes you feel physically and mentally?

Physically, I feel more alert...more of a stimulated feeling. I feel a little hotter as well, and that intensifies as I do more active things.

Mentally, as well as being more alert, I feel like I can concentrate on things more clearly. Kinda hard to desribe, but it's like I can focus on what I'm doing better then before.

ulter said:
Have you noticed and improvement in your cardio stamina?

Well, I just did an hour on the treadmill and I feel great. I did however sweat a hell of a lot more this morning then I usualy do....I was sweating like a whore in church. Just absolutely drenched. I noticed that during the session, my quads would feel HOT at times....I could feel the heat radiating from them. Then they would cool off, then get hot again. Weird, not sure if that's from the thermorexin or not.....never felt that before.

As far as a stamina increase I couldn't really tell...my stamina certainly wasn't any worse, I felt really good threw the whole session. Last night though when I was training I felt great...usualy get a bit tired threw out the workout, but it felt like I could train for hours before getting tired.

JG1 said:
BTW.... macro or ulter,

What do you guys think of drinking an additional amount green tea threwout the day? When taking the NYC, I was drinking two cups green tea prior to morning cardio, and two cups around 6pm.

Would I get more of a thermogenic effect by continueing drinking the 4c/day of green tea? Or does the three thermorexin caps that I'm taking have enough green tea in them to "get the job done" ?

additional green tea can only add to thermogenesis.

JG1 said:
Fuck it, tomorrow morning I'm taking 2 Thermorexin, 1000mg L-carnitine, and drinking two cups of green tea before my morning cardio.

If I'm still alive, I'll post an update ;)

somehow guessing that you will be fine.. very thermogenic, but fine :p

Top Bottom