Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

It's not DNP. It's not toxic in any way, but it is very intense.
It will drop BF really fast.

another impression:

Mr. Nobody
Doby Mick
posted 05-18-2003 04:57 PM
well, I tried one, 45 minutes before working out.....was great to increase aggression and sweated like a pig...was not too stimulating though....just right...tomorrow I will try 2 before working out....I think P-7 is the perfect partner for this little supplement if you have trouble going to sleep...oh and before I forget, the appetite suppression IS VERY powerful, my chinese waitor thought I was sick when I quit at my third plate....the thing is it makes you taste the food less...food becomes less satisfying.....just my impressions;

I am ALWAYS on AS. I was not on a cutting program at all. I had to get an EMG and have some tests done, which turned up a bone spur in my spine, so I haven't been training this week either. I will train on Tuesday, I thought I was going to train today, but we went to The Matrix.

The one thing I am having a hard time with is remembering to eat and then eating it when it comes.

sk* said:
Hmm....

Comparable to dnp?

Is it an uncoupler or a stimulant? If it is a stimulant, wouldn't it be VERY dangerous since you would need a pretty strong stimulant to even compare it to dnp?

-sk

it effects are multi-system.. both stim and non stim thermogenesis as well as impact on GH and insulin.. with appetite suppression and nootropic effects thrown in..

macrophage69alpha said:
it effects are multi-system.. both stim and non stim thermogenesis as well as impact on GH and insulin.. with appetite suppression and nootropic effects thrown in..

My bp went through the room on 2caps of dymetadrine xtreme which is just a high dose eca stack, should I even attempt to take this? From the sound of it it looks very good, but i'm a little worried. BP went up to 170/120 and went back to 120/80ish the next morning.

Thanks mac.

-sk

Damn macro pulled off an effective ephedra free thermo that works.

This is excellent.

KINGKONG69 said:
Hey ulter, do you stay on this stuff for extended periods of time, or just cycle it like DNP. Also, any idea how long after the last dose the heat will go away.

Bump for this info. I ordered mine yesterday. Can I take it for extended amounts of time, i.e. 3wks on 3 wks off???

I am the longest surviving user of THERMOREXIN. :elephant:

Day 5

My morning capsule was gone by 3PM today 7PM yesterday. Tomorrow I will go up to 2/day. I still can't remember to eat but I am using an alarm to remind me now.
The heat is still very good the whole day and into the night. Due to the fact I will be taking 2 tomorrow the forecast should be very warm.

"Bump for this info. I ordered mine yesterday. Can I take it for extended amounts of time, i.e. 3wks on 3 wks off???"

I think if you use it for 3 weeks you may be finished dieting. So yes you can take off after that.

Top Bottom