Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

Just gotten my p-seven in after only ordering 3 days ago......EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! Also got a sample of this thermorexin-took a cap at 4:pm today workout at 6...what can i say,it was the mother of all workouts-i could just listen to the music and let my body go thru the motions,i was in the zone...this was the only effect i felt off of it...gonna try 2 tomorrow.I'll post the results!!!

RADAR

just a question, how come theres a varying time of when t-rex hits you ? is there anyway of speeding up the process to match your workout time or does it vary from person to person ?

Took one Thermorexin twice yesterday, and thrice today. No headaches to speak of, workouts are awesome, pants are noticeably looser already (undoubtedly due to dropping some water), and my appetite has dwindled to nothingness even now, 5 hours after my last pill. I'd compare it to Phentermine in terms of appetite supression, except without the moodiness coming down. I really, really like the fact that it doesn't wire me out of my skull. I think I'll stay with this dose - no reason to tamper with perfection.

So much for this keeping me awake at work. 5:30am and my boss just kicked my chair and woke me up. I guess I'll try 2 pill tomorrow. I can't tell if its hot as ballsack in here or if its just me.

just finished my morning cardio on an empty stomach with 1 cap t-rex ... it seems that my endurance has increased. i have noticed that i did not tire that easily compared to my cardio sessions before.

great product AF ! will pop the 2nd cap later :p

Bump for scale numbers, T-Rex+Clen is making me furnace, down 6 pounds in 10 days since I began using it. (Probably would have been more but my diet has been garbage)

Down 11 and holding. I have added more AS and I'm eating much more protein than usual so the addition of LBM may be contributing to the stop in weight loss. I am getting very ripped however and finally back to wearing 31's. It's been two years.

I haven't cycled it yet. I am enjoying it too much. :)

But I would imagine that every two weeks would be a good rotation.

thanks guys. ! took 2 caps today and felt great.

will take up to 3 caps tomorrow, 2 b4 workout and 1 in the afternoon :p

Top Bottom