Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

David Laid Cycle

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
David Laid has an amazing body for his age, but it might come un-natural so to speak. Does he use steroids or sarms? read on ...
https://www.evolutionary.org/david-laid-steroids

David-Laid.jpg

David-Laid-before-after.jpg

19 years old and 500k subscribers on Youtube...unreal.

I really hope he's just a genetic freak and not juicing at such a young age. Using steroids before you are 25 is going to cause a lot of problems later on in life. People often forget that a man goes through puberty until he's about 23-24.

Yeah I totally agree at that age it would be such a shame if he was juicing. If he is just a genetic beast that would make his stardom next level. 500k subscribers is no joke.

nice transformation and inspiring

if you know how to market yourself and inspire people it isn't hard to get a lot of fanboys on you. the late teen male crowd are the biggest 'follower' demographic in the world.. many don't have any role models in real life so they take to online for that. and they are a very very naive group too. I'm sure he will tell them to take X product and they will all do it

Unfortunately he is likely juicing. Too bad to see such a young guy potentially ruining his HPTA for life. He does look great but will the price he pays be worth it?

Top Bottom