Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dave palumbo gear test

shoe66

I bought the kit for 140$ in the hope that it would be accurate. Turns out it’s a bunch of crap and inaccurate. How do you guys feel about these kits? Experiences? I wish I spent that money on some more gear instead.

From everything I have heard these tests are great at telling you if there is a compound present, however they can not tell you the concentration per volume. So if you test gear that should be at 250mg per ML, but it is only at say 50mg per ML, the kit will still tell you the stuff is legit, but will not tell you if it is underdosed.

From everything I have heard these tests are great at telling you if there is a compound present, however they can not tell you the concentration per volume. So if you test gear that should be at 250mg per ML, but it is only at say 50mg per ML, the kit will still tell you the stuff is legit, but will not tell you if it is underdosed.

Exactly this. I don't think they claim otherwise.

Yeah I don't know what you were expecting lol

You can send your gear out for purity testing via hplc but it sure as shit isn't going to be cheap.

dave palumbo was a guest on our podcast and makes his living doing a lot of clickbait on youtube. i've never felt the need to buy one of these kits and the more i research the more i find them to be bullshit and a complete waste of money

the simple solution is buy from an approved source. you can check out my signature below and also PM me if you need help with ANY SOURCES from hgh, to sarm's, to steroids, to ancillaries. i want to help people not get ripped off

you should not have to worry in the first place if your shit is legit, that is a slipper slope. a bad source may send good gear and then send you poor gear after. so having to test each vial seems silly

dave palumbo was a guest on our podcast and makes his living doing a lot of clickbait on youtube. i've never felt the need to buy one of these kits and the more i research the more i find them to be bullshit and a complete waste of money

the simple solution is buy from an approved source. you can check out my signature below and also PM me if you need help with ANY SOURCES from hgh, to sarm's, to steroids, to ancillaries. i want to help people not get ripped off

you should not have to worry in the first place if your shit is legit, that is a slipper slope. a bad source may send good gear and then send you poor gear after. so having to test each vial seems silly
i agree a million percent on this... knowing your source eliminates the need for all of this entirely

Top Bottom