Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dark urine no matter how much water!!!!

elite hot topic

In week 2 of a
30mg ed Dbol
750mg sus
600mg Eq

I am drinking over 1 gallon of water and taking cranbeary extract.

I woke up this morning and it was very dark Kind of scared me..

it's supposed to be dark,it's a good thing because then you know your kidneys work.if your piss is clearcolored then the water has ran right through you.

No, it should never be dark.
The only time it should be dark is if you're not drinking enough water.
You should be drinking enough water that it's always coming out clear. That way you know your kidney's are being flushed.
It should also come out yellow(not dark) in the morning if you're taking in enough water. That's because you're not drinking any water through the night. So up your water intake till it is clear all day and slightly yellow in the morning.

Get blood work done and check bilirubin, alk phos., and liver enzymes. The d-bol could be causing steroid induced cholestasis. If your skin is turning yellow and itching and whites of your eyes turning yellow you're in trouble.

I'd stop the d-bol and get blood work done ASAP to make sure this isn't getting serious. The Sus and Eq make be contributing as well, but d-bol is the likely culprit.

W6

So you would suggest stoping the Dbol???

I am also having a problem eating.. My stomach hurts and all that I seem to be able to eat is shakes and small things, like chips.

This is killing my sycle
Please help fellas.

Urine should never.......I mean never be dark. If you knew how many times during long Ruck Marches and shit a superior would ask me what color my urine was? They do that because everytime we train.....we have at least 6 heat injuries.....some even in below 32deg weather. It should be clear.....or gold (caused by the vitamin intake).

Now....if a person can suffer hydrolic overload.......are you taking any electrolites? you should....I have a lot of gatorade to make sure I don't piss out all my electrolites.

what sort of vitamins are you taking? when i take a vitamin b complex, my urine turns bright, bright yellow.

you're not on DNP, as well, are you? cuz that will turn it yellow too.

wc.

Exactly!!

No, it should never be dark. The only time it should be dark is if you're not drinking enough water.
You should be drinking enough water that it's always coming out clear. That way you know your kidney's are being flushed.
It should also come out yellow(not dark) in the morning if you're taking in enough water. That's because you're not drinking any water through the night. So up your water intake till it is clear all day and slightly yellow in the morning.

That is exactly how it goes for me. During the day, if I am not pissing clear, I up my water intake until I do. I also damn near guzzle in the morning until it's clear.

One strange thing though, my urine is bright yellow, and I mean like fluorescent yellow if I even lower my water intake a bit while I am taking Tyler Liver Detox. Even with up to 2 gallons of water day, there will still be a bright yellow tint to it. Anyone else see this with Tylers?

Joker

Bright yellow(flourescent), where it looks like it's almost generating it's own light or glowing is ok. That's your body pushing out extra vitamins and minerals that it doesn't use or store. As long as it's not yellow toward the brown side then you're ok.

Top Bottom