Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dark urine help on superdrol

charisoon

I have a feeling something is wrong with my liver because I have been peeing darker urine for the past few days ever since I been on superdrol and milk thistle. do you think it is possible it is from the milk thistle supplements or is this legit liver issues from the superdrol? If so what can you recommend me use to clear up my urine.

No way we can say for sure but I do know superdrol is very toxic. I would make sure you are taking 7 caps per day of N2Guard and drinking at least 4 litres of water per day. If you do not feel well I would absolutely stop taking it.

I have a feeling something is wrong with my liver because I have been peeing darker urine for the past few days ever since I been on superdrol and milk thistle. do you think it is possible it is from the milk thistle supplements or is this legit liver issues from the superdrol? If so what can you recommend me use to clear up my urine.

Start off increasing water intake, like increase it by a lot.

Dark urine will usually be related to Kidney issues and that is my first assumption when someone on steroids complains about dark urine during cycle. You are taking Superdrol so you are probably cutting calories and maybe doing a lot of cardio...

Yes, liver problems can cause dark urine, but for it to be the liver causing it then the problems would be quite far gone. Like really bad already.

Dark brown urine could indicate bad liver disease and the dark color is from the presence of bile in the urine. Bile in the urine is a liver problem that has gotten out of hand. When your urine gets Cola-dark from bile the condition is called Choluria by doctors. Choluria is a known symptom of liver diseases like hepatitis or cirrhosis. Your liver problems have to get bad enough for you to have serum bilirubin is higher than 1.5 mg/dL that is when Choluria is usually manifested. Sooooo if this was your liver then you would ALSO be feeling the common nausea, loss of appetite, fatigue, and diarrhea that comes with liver disease... I have never ran across anybody I spoke to in person that had this severe of a liver problem from steroids. I think most guys that have liver toxicity from oral steroids just stop using before it gets this bad...

Unless you get tested and really get diagnosed with Choluria, I would not be too quick to blame the Superdrol, when it sounds like it may be a hydration issue.

Here is a vid explaining N2Guard briefly:

!

Top Bottom