Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dapoxetine...don't be a 3 pump chump!!!

What is the dosage of this? Out of curiosity.

Inter-Vaginal Latency Time

For men with an average baseline IELT of 0.9 minutes, the average IELT improved to 3.1 minutes for a 30mg dose and 3.6 minutes for a 60 mg dose. Patients taking the placebo improved to 1.9 minutes.

30mg to 60mg. Start with 30mg.

What is the dosage of this? Out of curiosity.

Definitely start at 30mg. It may hit you hard at first (I have heard) so start off low and build up. I have heard a few guys literally say it has transformed them (confidence etc) so curious about guys trying out our dapoxetine.

This is honestly tempting to try, as well as the oxytocin. Funny that I'm on an AAS forum and I'm asking about these chemicals. Lol. I see that the dapoxetine is taken orally, how about the oxytocin. I appreciate the quick reply back on my question guys.

This is honestly tempting to try, as well as the oxytocin. Funny that I'm on an AAS forum and I'm asking about these chemicals. Lol. I see that the dapoxetine is taken orally, how about the oxytocin. I appreciate the quick reply back on my question guys.

The oxytocin comes in powder form and is usually reconstituted with bacteriostatic water and injected subcutaneously. You can take oxytocin via nasal spray. You can reconstitute it and put it in a nasal spray bottle.

This study show it's safe to stack dapoxetine with tadalafil or sildenafil.

Dapoxetine, a novel treatment for premature ejaculation, does not have pharmacokinetic interactions with phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors.

AuthorsDresser MJ, et al. Show all Journal
Int J Impot Res. 2006 Jan-Feb;18(1):104-10.

Affiliation
Abstract
Potential pharmacokinetic interactions between dapoxetine, a serotonin transporter inhibitor developed for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE), and the phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors tadalafil and sildenafil, agents used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), were investigated in an open-label, randomized, crossover study (n=24 men) comparing dapoxetine 60 mg, dapoxetine 60 mg+tadalafil 20 mg, and dapoxetine 60 mg+sildenafil 100 mg. Plasma concentrations of dapoxetine, tadalafil, and sildenafil were determined by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Tadalafil did not affect the pharmacokinetics of dapoxetine, whereas sildenafil increased the dapoxetine AUCinf by 22%; these effects were deemed not clinically important. Dapoxetine did not appear to affect the pharmacokinetics of tadalafil or sildenafil. Most adverse events were mild in nature. Thus, dapoxetine has no clinically important pharmacokinetic interactions with tadalafil or sildenafil, and the combinations are well tolerated.

PMID 16307008 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I told my mate about this and he wants it bad. He always says when he gets a new girl it is over very quick.

I take a small dose of citalopram for anxiety. It's probably not even needed now but I like it. Plus it causes no bad side effects and I can't be bothered with the withdrawal. That's an SSRI like Dapoxetine and let me tell you I literally have full control. I could go on for 3 hours straight if I wanted to. The big difference though between the two is dapoxetine is absorbed and eliminated rapidly in the body. Therefore it's not suitable for anxiety etc but used solely for premature ejaculation. I imagine for some PE could ruin their confidence and sex life so this really is a miracle drug and could change lives. Not even exaggerating there as we all know how important sex is and if you feel insecure about sex it must have a massive effect on confidence, dating and general happiness.

Whenever you are with a new girl, you know the first thing her friends ask is, how big is his cack and how was the sex. Nobody wants to be known as a minute man. I haven't tried dapoxetine yet but I can for certain say stacking tadalafil and melanotan2 gives me a bigger, thicker erection. I would imagine stacking dapoxetine would really be a confidence builder with a new girl. Self confidence is what really counts in the bedroom anyway.

Top Bottom