Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daniel Craig jacked up?

SebasAlmeyda

This a question for those who have seen the JamesBond Series with Daniel Craig. Unlike all previous James Bonds' thisguy look jacked, like a jacked up version of previous guys. Do youthink that Daniel could have achieved such a form in 6 months as theysay? Even though he was training with special forces guys? Or he diduse juice?

You're referring to his first movie - the scene where he comes out of the sea. Six months of hard core full on training with multi-million dollar motivation... yeah it's entirely possible without juice. Heck, take any average guy, offer him $3,000,000+ to get in shape and see what happens in six months. Throw in a good camera and lighting plus the sun and a tan... job done.

I am sure that his shape is perfectly attainable in 6 months of training. Don't forget that for them it is not a hobby - once he took the role, it became his work to get into a good shape, so it is not surprising that he got so jacked up. Personally I doubt that he used juice.

all these actors spend their lives ahead of a major role training daily to achieve results they need. they hire the top coaches and trainers and they use whatever PED's they can get their hands on. they have connections and for an actor it is cool to use them, unlike athletes which get attacked.

celebrities were the ones who popularized clen in the 90's for example

As I described to a gym member the other day it's well worth the potential issues for a top level athlete. Soccer players here can earn £100,000 a week. Rugby players are creeping up to those numbers. Boxers here £5m plus. The same or more for US Football, Golf Pros and only a little less for Ice Hockey etc.

Now if I am ever in that position (as is many a movie star) that being in shape earns me that kind of money I'd have a doc on all. My medical insurance would be tip-top. Film stars, so the stories go, have personal trainers which visit them at home and sometimes put them through a workout at 4-5am on set.

Bit of history for you / name dropping ( @kiwi will like this ): I brought a Pullover machine from the original Darth Vader - Dave Prowse. He had Christopher Reeves (aka one of the Superman actors) train at his gym (although the program was written by a former weight-lifting coach Al Murray). The machine was identical to the one Dorian Yates used in his blood & guts video.

It's hard to say. Professional athletes have access to the best trainers, the best nutritionists etc.

Whether or not he used steroids - it's impossible to know. He probably did but I have seen people make remarkable transformations to their body just from being meticulous with their diet and training alone.

I train a lot of people. Most of the people I train use PEDs but a few don't. Some of my natural athletes look better then 99% of guys who juice because their diet and training is dialled in 100%

This is true. Our local pro is working with an amazing (genetically speaking) natural athlete.

The real truth is so very few are truly on point with everything they need to be because it's so damned hard. As I said before - millions of dollars is a heck of a good reason to be on point.

With unlimited funds and so much money on the line I am sure these guys use everything they can to be in the exact shape they need to be in.

Top Bottom