Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Re: The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemell

you totally obliterate anyone who has a counter arguement from 7 minutes on.

I've been preaching this on here for years and people don't want to listen to it and then end up either quitting or get injured.

Re: The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemell

thanks guys... i am really hoping more guys take the time to watch this video and really understand why this is preached on here so often...

I just wish people would listen to well-informed, well done videos like this but unfortunately people are going to do what they're going to do.

Great vid.

Excellent video very informative...

What do you think the perfect BF% to start a Cylce...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Nicely put together! It's just sad that even after watching/preaching this people are still going to make this mistake. It's literally burned into everyone's heads that steroids make you look like the guys on stage and on the covers of magazines. I've known a lot of guys with high amounts of bodyfat that will try EVERYTHING to get the fat down, as long as they don't have to do any kind of work for it. People are just so damn ignorant when it comes to hard work, they all look for a shortcut.

Excellent video very informative...

What do you think the perfect BF% to start a Cylce...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

just cause your body fat is low doesn't mean you are ready to run steroids either. i see a lot of skinny 6% body fat guys at my gym or at road races who barely have any muscle on their frames.

generally 5-13% body fat with a solid base of mass on your frame is a good point to consider steroids. I would say a solid 5 years of weight training consistently is a bare minimum. to put that in perspective I trained for about 16 years and i would say 12 of those years i was training religiously. i also was around 7% body fat when i ran my first cycle which left me a lot of room to bulk up ..

if you start a cycle with lets say 20% body fat then you are in the danger zone of being unable to focus on building mass .. so even a cycle where you were to lose 2% body fat and gain some mass which would be a tremendous cycle and very successful you still would be 18% body fat and honestly you wouldn't look good. so it would be a waste of a cycle.

It's a great video, would love to see more guys cutting bodyfat before running cycles.

Top Bottom