Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Re: The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemell

Yea but none of those are "high" body fat percentages bro. I'm talking about these 20% plus people who are unhealthily fat that are trying to cheat hard work by using AAS. It not only doesn't work but it creates a bad rap for the steroid culture.

I don't think anyone here would say that you have to be under 10% to cycle, that's ludicrous. Its not really even about the number, its about what the number indicates: someone with a body fat percentage above 16% or so can be almost certainly said to have something wrong with either their exercise routine or their diet - both of which are going to be seriously detrimental to gaining anything on a steroid cycle. You see what I'm saying? Its not all just about how much fat you have, it has to do with your habits too - a person with 20%+ body fat is not in good shape and does not have a good diet which mean that steroids will not be useful for them.

I agree totally with this. Dont have to be sub 10% before steroids to do a cycle but they should definitely be below 20%. Below 15% is ideal IMO

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Re: The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemell

Why does it have to be below 20%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because if you are 20% or more you are too fat. You need to get your diet straightened out dirst and learn how to train. Everyone who is even thinking about touching AAS should be watching this video

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

To me it shows a level of commitment and dedication that you're not just a weekend warrior but someone who takes training and diet seriously.

If joe blogs who never steps foot in a gym can be 18-20% bf then someone who is serious about being fit should be well under that..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

If joe blogs who never steps foot in a gym can be 18-20% bf then someone who is serious about being fit should be well under that..

This

Sent from my XT907 using EliteFitness

Thank you for posting this, this thread just saved me from making a huge mistake. Time to refocus on getting healthy instead of the numbers i'm putting up in the gym.

Thank you for posting this, this thread just saved me from making a huge mistake. Time to refocus on getting healthy instead of the numbers i'm putting up in the gym.

I'm happy to help... Sarms are an excellent way to get your body fat down while still building lean muscle...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom