Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Re: The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemell

Thanks for posting this. I have been researching cycles so much, but never really found the high bf/cycle info. Looks like I will be cutting another 10% bf before I start thinking about this again, researching all the way. Thanks for posting this. Very informative.

Re: The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemell

thanks bro... i appreciate that and i completely agree with you... how frustrating is it over and over to see everyone thinking steroids are some sort of magic fat burner? steroids don't put you into shape... YOU put yourself into shape... they get you over the hurdles that you take years to get to... that's why they get such a bad name because people hurt themselves by doing things they either should not be doing or don't know how to do... I just hope people listen and understand to these concepts and do things right...

Agree 100% Dylan. Thanks again for all the useful info you contribute, bro.

Great Video - Enjoyed it!

I had to pause the video and get all of blood test reports together and after reading the latest two reports, I'm proud to say, "Warp Factor 7, Mr. Chekov" "Aye Captain".

I am 3/4 thru my first cycle....im 34 and have been training for 18 years....took three years off (had three boys) gained a fair amount of weight...12 months ago i started training again focusing in diet and cardio fitness/HIIT...my best stats before this break was 262 lbs 9% bf (6' tall)...when istarted back up i was up to 300lbs about 22% bf....it took me 8 months to regain strength and got my mile time down to 8:30 but still weighed in at 294 17% bf.

I have never ran t before however i decided to give it a go...blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol all in good health...i have been runnin 500mg tst enanthate and 300 mg tren ace for last 12 weeks...blood work still in check...i have been doing two a days in gym...morning workouts are HIIT with moderate weight high rep for elevated heart rate and vo2 max training...evening is HIIT cardio and then 20 minutes at 60% mrh.... My mile is down to 7:20, i have went from 12 pull ups to 18, legs are showing vascularity in quads as never before...i have dropped 18lbs and 2" on waist...i feel great...

I guess in ways i fit the profile for someone who shouldnt be running...while steroids are not directly helping me burn fat i can tell you the amount of workload i can perform now, is....and i am burning fat pretty efficiently...

The recovery is allowing additional workload and mire calories nurned thru week..

I am 3/4 thru my first cycle....im 34 and have been training for 18 years....took three years off (had three boys) gained a fair amount of weight...12 months ago i started training again focusing in diet and cardio fitness/HIIT...my best stats before this break was 262 lbs 9% bf (6' tall)...when istarted back up i was up to 300lbs about 22% bf....it took me 8 months to regain strength and got my mile time down to 8:30 but still weighed in at 294 17% bf.

I have never ran t before however i decided to give it a go...blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol all in good health...i have been runnin 500mg tst enanthate and 300 mg tren ace for last 12 weeks...blood work still in check...i have been doing two a days in gym...morning workouts are HIIT with moderate weight high rep for elevated heart rate and vo2 max training...evening is HIIT cardio and then 20 minutes at 60% mrh.... My mile is down to 7:20, i have went from 12 pull ups to 18, legs are showing vascularity in quads as never before...i have dropped 18lbs and 2" on waist...i feel great...

I guess in ways i fit the profile for someone who shouldnt be running...while steroids are not directly helping me burn fat i can tell you the amount of workload i can perform now, is....and i am burning fat pretty efficiently...

The point of this whole thread/video combo that Dylan put together isn't to say that you won't burn fat running steroids, its to point out the *REAL* purpose for which steroids should be used if they are to be used safely.

Your 17% body fat isn't extremely high, but when you get people over 20% running cycles, they run extremely high risk of getting bad, irreversible estrogen side effects and hormone damage.

Besides the damage to themselves, it creates a bad image for the steroid culture in general. Steroids are meant to be used as a means ELITE ATHLETES to break through plateaus that would otherwise be impassable by natural means. They are NOT meant to be a shortcut for people who don't want to put time and effort into becoming an elite athlete. More importantly, they really cannot be used safely in the latter manner; if you're a skinny guy trying to put on muscle before being at your natural limit, you're going to injure yourself because your frame can't handle it, if youre a fat guy trying to lean out, you're going to have serious side effects and probably hurt yourself as well. That's the point.

One of the other overlooked nuances regarding this subject is the unnecessary nature of juicing to lose fat. Look at what you said you've been doing for training - moderate weight, all HIIT and cardio. With a little bit of research you could have saved yourself a lot of time, money, and who knows what else by just ordering a few bottles of solid GW. I guarantee with the training regiment that you're on, you would have seen very comparable results without having to run any gear.

Besides any of this I'm wondering how on earth youre able to do all of that HIIT and cardio while on Tren........

Thanks for posting this. I have been researching cycles so much, but never really found the high bf/cycle info. Looks like I will be cutting another 10% bf before I start thinking about this again, researching all the way. Thanks for posting this. Very informative.

Try getting on some GW - GW was developed as a potential treatment for obesity and is therefore perfectly tailored for people with high levels of body fat to have amplified results from working out.

SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators has the best GW around

Thing is, not everyone who uses is a bodybuilder. I did my cycle at 14% and for me, my goals, my age, and my frame thats a decent number. At 12% I get comments at the gym about how ripped I look but outside of the gym I get comments on how gaunt and skinny I look. Personally I prefer to carry a bit more fat than that. It has nothing to do with discipline - I had < 10% bf consistently for a couple of years to prove to myself that I could do it. At 15-16% I get a lot of female attention and respect from men (and some who posture around me, lol - love that).

I don't do this to please other people but its interesting to hear what people think of you. Lots of time it doesn't match up to what we think of ourselves.

Thing is, not everyone who uses is a bodybuilder. I did my cycle at 14% and for me, my goals, my age, and my frame thats a decent number. At 12% I get comments at the gym about how ripped I look but outside of the gym I get comments on how gaunt and skinny I look. Personally I prefer to carry a bit more fat than that. It has nothing to do with discipline - I had < 10% bf consistently for a couple of years to prove to myself that I could do it. At 15-16% I get a lot of female attention and respect from men (and some who posture around me, lol - love that).

I don't do this to please other people but its interesting to hear what people think of you. Lots of time it doesn't match up to what we think of ourselves.

Yea but none of those are "high" body fat percentages bro. I'm talking about these 20% plus people who are unhealthily fat that are trying to cheat hard work by using AAS. It not only doesn't work but it creates a bad rap for the steroid culture.

I don't think anyone here would say that you have to be under 10% to cycle, that's ludicrous. Its not really even about the number, its about what the number indicates: someone with a body fat percentage above 16% or so can be almost certainly said to have something wrong with either their exercise routine or their diet - both of which are going to be seriously detrimental to gaining anything on a steroid cycle. You see what I'm saying? Its not all just about how much fat you have, it has to do with your habits too - a person with 20%+ body fat is not in good shape and does not have a good diet which mean that steroids will not be useful for them.

Top Bottom