Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Re: The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemell

A little history...
The old timers never thought of doing steroids with high bf. But back in the late 90's Bill Roberts started getting some attention as a protege' of Dan Duchaine and he started talking about using steroid cycles to lose fat. I adamantly disagreed.

Fast forward a few years, the internet blew up and message board gurus latched onto this concept. And that's where it's remained to this day.

So, props to Dylan for reminding everyone that these are growth drugs and you need to get into shape before using drugs to get that extra edge. It's like getting a professional Simonize treatment for a car that's dirty and rusty. It's a waste. First things first.

thanks bro... i appreciate that and i completely agree with you... how frustrating is it over and over to see everyone thinking steroids are some sort of magic fat burner? steroids don't put you into shape... YOU put yourself into shape... they get you over the hurdles that you take years to get to... that's why they get such a bad name because people hurt themselves by doing things they either should not be doing or don't know how to do... I just hope people listen and understand to these concepts and do things right...

Re: The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemell

Nicely put together! It's just sad that even after watching/preaching this people are still going to make this mistake. It's literally burned into everyone's heads that steroids make you look like the guys on stage and on the covers of magazines. I've known a lot of guys with high amounts of bodyfat that will try EVERYTHING to get the fat down, as long as they don't have to do any kind of work for it. People are just so damn ignorant when it comes to hard work, they all look for a shortcut.

I blame the way that steroids are treated by society these days. All these scare videos that they show you in high school displaying the adverse effects of AAS make it sounds like the second you put a pin in your ass you're going to look like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler. Even though that's clearly not their goal, intrinsically it perpetuates that idea. Kids that age watching those videos seeing all of the freakishly large and ripped guys on stage who have no background knowledge on the subject see those types of videos and think that the only thing standing between them and those guys is juice, when really there is likely a huge genetic gap and years of training and dieting harder than they could imagine. Why do you think we get these 130lb guys coming on here thinking that they need to use AAS? Its because AAS has been perpetuated in the media as a "shortcut" that people use to get ripped, when in reality it should be seen as a way to grow once you've reached your natural potential.

It infuriates me so much that I cant even talk about it correctly lol

Very nice pal

damn good work, D!!!

this may need to be made a sticky... what do you think?

I think most people fall for the more muscle the more calories you burn. I did too until I read a lot of these forums. I mean its half right but most people don't research before they take shit anyways

Sent from my XT907 using EliteFitness

you can cram all the knowledge you want down someones throat but their going to do what they want regardless.

That is an EXCELLENT video, and it's done in plain English and with an attitude that is open and fair, and not annoying to listen to. This is unlike so many other things written or spoken in medical terms, and in a fatherly, scolding attitude which makes many of us want to go against the advice just because we're annoyed with the source.

There is a fact of life which applies here, as well as just about everywhere else in life: There is no free lunch, and there is no get rich overnight plan that works, and there is no way to get fit and have a body to brag about without years of hard work and discipline, and EDUCATION in how the body works. And when you add Gear, you MUST be ready, and you MUST know your numbers!!!!

Charles

Top Bottom