Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dangers of 5-htp

cypionate

after reading some posts about it, i bought a bottle. the valerian root didn't do much but i really like this 5-htp. it really relaxes me and it has made today go really smooth! my anxiety is MUCH better!!!!! but.. what happens when u stop taking the 5-htp??? do u need to slowly come off?

come on guys, i know im not the only one with anxiety that has used 5-htp. this stuff is like a miracle for me, if i keep taking it i need to know if theres gonna be some withdrawals if i ever stop.... i can't find it in the search.. someone said u can have problems, someone else said u wouldn't.

LOL. I used that shit after rolling (southern for taking exctacy). It restores your seritonin levels back to normal, as MDMA suppresses them in the long-term. It seems you may have abnormally low seritonin levels if 5-htp it effects you when your sober. If you didn't know, the more seritonin you have, the happier and more relaxed you are. This is what exctacy does; makes your levels skyrocket. But of course, what goes up, must come down. And down does it go! Glad to see it's helping you out though.

As for your question, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it's working, that's great. Your body may develope a tolerance, in which case you should stop taking it, but if not, I don't see why you should stop taking it if it has such a positive effect on you. Then again, people have changed their mindset just by temporary administrations of medications. In other words, the 5-htp is showing you how you COULD be...your mind is adjusting its perspective...thus, when you come off of it, you will be better off than you were before you started it. Make sense? Good. :D

thanks man.. does anyone know how much is too much? someone said not to take more then 75mg/day.. but even on the back of my bottle it says take 1-4 caps a day and these are 50mg caps.. 1 makes me feel relaxed, but 2 makes me feel really good and makes it easy to fall asleep. i just don't wana be using too much.

LoL. Hey negro.

I.M. me and i'll tell you all about it. (LOL!)

Don't take it EVERYDAY! Take it when you really need it. Take it 3 times a week Max, for it to be in FULL GEAR everytime you use it.

I use to use it when I dabbled with ecstasy too, and to be honest it doesn't make me sleep better it makes me wake up more often throughout the night.

Tha One CrumCake said:
LoL. Hey negro.

I.M. me and i'll tell you all about it. (LOL!)

Don't take it EVERYDAY! Take it when you really need it. Take it 3 times a week Max, for it to be in FULL GEAR everytime you use it.

so your body does develope a tolerance to 5-htp then?

Top Bottom