Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dangerous Cycle?

ItalMonster

Hey guys,

My bestfriend is really not listening to me, and he relies on me to get him his information on everything. He is planning a cycle that I feel is really dangerous, especially for his liver and him being only 19. Well here goes.

His stats are 6'4", 235lbs, 13%bf

Anadrol-100mg-Everyday-Weeks 1-8
Dbol - 50mg-Everyday-Weeks 1-6
Tren -100mg-EOD -Weeks 1-12
Winny - 50mg-Everyday-Weeks 1-12
Test Et -1000mg-weekly -Weeks 1-12
Sust - 500mg-Weekly -Weeks 1-10
Gh - 4-10iu-Everyday-Weeks 1-12
Slin - 5-15iu-Everyday-Weeks 1-12
T3 -50mcg-Everyday -Weeks 1-12(No pyramid)
Liquidex- 1ml -Everyday -Weeks 1-13
Clomid-2 weeks after last shot.

I have been telling him repeatedly that he will have NO liver after this cycle, but does not give a crap...

He has done 5 cycles, all pretty heavy, but this is by far the heaviest, and longest he's ever done.

For some reason, I know he won't listen to me, but is there any way to make this cycle safer?? LOL

I don't even know if I'd be sick enough to try something like that, and I like to go heavy on everything...

Any suggestions guys?

tell him to became a man first. Train hard and when you become 24-25 then he can begin to juice. Juice is not a game, with so much shit he has he'll need a new liver but if he still want it here it goes a "safe cycle"
Test 500 week 8 weeks
Deca 300 week 8 weeks
if he want a little more size put Dbols during the first 4 weeks and winny the 4 weeks remaining
He should take Nolva or Proviron or better Arimidex during the whole cycle
2 weeks after cycle Clomid 100mg for the first week and 50 for the second in order to get his balls working again

BUT TELL HIM TO WAIT FOR JUICING

Don't run the A-50 for longer then 5 weeks. 12 weeks on Fina and Winny is a little long I would save then both for the last 8 weeks of his cycle. Make sure he Pyramids the Cytomel(T3) and Tell him to take Cranberry extract for the Kidneys and Also Drink Plenty of water. Try this to help out his liver
This was originaly made by E2 and are liver protectors:

Standardized silymarin 160 mg + 3x/day

Evening primrose oil 1300 mg 2x/day

Alpha lipoic acid 100 to 200 mg 3x/day

Glycyrrhizinate Forte 1 capsule 3x/day

N-acetyl cysteine 600 mg 3x/day

Glutamine powder 2g to 12g 3x/day (1 heaping teaspoon = 4g, 1 hpg tablespoon = 12 grams)

Omega 3 fatty acids 2 to 3 capsules 3x/day

Lung Tan Xie Gan Chinese herb formula - as directed

That is a big cycle. Also tell him to get blood work done before, during and after this cycle to make sure everything is fine. Hope this helps, Good Luck to him

M18

I kinda can't, he started when he was 16(Deca, Dbol, and Winny)....

If I remember right, his 5 cycles were the following.

Deca, Dbol, Winny

Winny, EQ, Clen, Sustanon

Sustanon, Deca, Winny, Anavar

Masteron, EQ, Winny, Anavar, Test Prop

Test Cyp(1000mg), Tren(600mg), Winny(400mg), and Dbol(40mg everyday for 8 weeks)....

I swear to god, if he never juiced he would be about 6'8.... His parents are 6'7"(Dad), and 6'3" respectively, and his YOUNGER brother who is 15 is 6'3" already...

Thank Mustang, I just printed out that whole list..

We have a good friend that works at GNC so getting all that stuff shouldn't be too hard...

what is his purpose to run anadrol and dbol together. maybe a-50 for first 4 weeks, then 2 weeks of dbol, but simultanioulsy(sp?). one thing is for sure, he cant say you did not warn him. you are a good freind for looking out for him.

peace...Arms

I think the cycle looks awsome, and if he's done very heave cycles before then let him do this one, its not like this is his first one.
I think he should just cut the Anadrol in week 4.
I would bump up the slin to at least twice a day.

That's some cycle!!

Looks like something Chris Cormier would do. Yeah, I'd just shorten the lengths of the Dbol, Winny, and Drol.

How much is this cycle costing? At 19 years old, how is he paying for this? I feel pinched and mine only cost $500-600 bucks. This has gotta be well over 5 grand. Regardless if its all IP stuff.

What's the point in taking 4mg of Arimidex a day?

Top Bottom