Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dangerous Cycle?

I can't believe some of you guys commenting on such a dumb cycle for a 19 yr old :mad:

This guy obviously has no livin' brain cells in his head. It won't be just a fucked up liver, it will be much more than that. I don't really give a shit to what he takes or what he does to his health, but the sad thing is with so many assholes around using/finding AS will be a very risky business.

The question nobody has asked, is what the hell is he trying to accomplish? Does he just want to add some muscle to look good, is he wanting to compete, or does he just not give a fuck and want to die at a young age to spite his parents who probably didnt love him enough? At 6'4 if he is looking at competing, he has YEARS of packing on muscle ahead of him. It cant be done overnight.

In my opinion, for a 19 year old, that cycle is just plain reckless and WILL do permanent damage to him. He could break that cycle into two or three cycles and do much better and live longer. Girls wont fuck dead guys, ok (well most wont), remind him of that.

As for your comment about him lifting 5 times a week, that isnt always a good thing, depending on what he is doing when he is there. Convince him of these things:

1. Diet and training is the most important factor in gaining muscle, not monster amounts of AS.
2. You grow in your sleep! Work out hard, then rest, rest, rest

He isnt going to be Mr. Olympia overnight, and with those doses this early on, he will likely be hospitalized before he gets to a stage.

do what the guys up there said they have experience , you can get two cycles out of this. He is going to gain alot of weight if he does this, but alot of it is going to be water, and he isn't going to like that much. Be prepared to sweat constantly.

6-4 235 14% after 5 heavy cycles!
I am 6-4 was around 14% and close to 260 before ever touching sauce. Your friend is trying to cheat the system, he has obviously not learned how to build mass the right way and wants the speedy easy way to size. This cycle will do more harm for him than good.
If he is going to juice at that age he sould at least do it responsibly. At least you seem concerned for his health, but he may have to learn the hard way.

I like the way Maxbiceps put it "Holy shit". Sonofabitch man does your friend get pissed off easy? I mean you know tren+all that test+50mg of dbol ed+100mg Adrol=1 pissed mofo. If I did something like this I would have acne so bad you wouldnt be able to see any muscles. But if he thinks he should do such let him go for it. Its just overkill in my opinion.

:goof: The Agent:goof:

that is quite a cycle, but why test th and sustanon??? also...dbol for that long will be dangerous (4-5 wks max) and staying on t3 for that long can give some serious thyroid problems.

this guy clearly knows little about the juice he wants to take and should research more before he kills himself.

Top Bottom