Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[DANGER] USA Domestic steroid busts

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
The federal government is shutting down USA domestic sources. Raids and shut downs are happening monthly! read on...
https://www.evolutionary.org/steroid-bust-crackdown-on-us-domestic-dealers/

Michael-David-Watson-steroids.jpg

Is it good or bad news for althlatic I don't know but..Why steroids are not legal in fitness industry ? Yes it may have many pros and cons...but if it controls by a professional endo crinologist then I think it would be more benifical and we can save our althlatic life

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

I live in Canada where we have much different steroid laws. If I lived in the US, I would most likely stick with international sources. Seems like the US government is really cracking down on domestic sources.

U.S government always wants to ruin everybody's fun. Party poopers if you ask me. They will forever crackdown aas and sarms its sad really.

U.S government always wants to ruin everybody's fun. Party poopers if you ask me. They will forever crackdown aas and sarms its sad really.

Trump and Sessions are authoritarians. Sessions especially wants to ban pot.

steroids will not be legalized under this administration

Last edited:
Trump and Sessions are authoritarians. they think they are running a dictatorship. weak people do that because they know they are weak
Trump is not popular in us then why he win..lots of conflect around him

Trump is not popular in us then why he win..lots of conflect around him

I don't discuss politics or religion on these forums cause no matter what anyone says everyone has an opinion. but the facts are he didn't get the most votes. he lost by 3M. we elect presidents with an electoral college, not who wins the most votes

also he is popular with some people, but most people hate him.

remember a politician needs to be able to convince people to vote for them, it doesn't matter if most people hate you or not. also his opponent was not well liked either. many people just stayed home and didn't vote. in the US half the people don't vote. I have more respect for people who actually VOTE then people who don't vote and then bitch about the laws.

many of these people bitching about steroid laws don't vote and then they complain. get off your ass and vote and maybe stupid laws would not exist

he didn't get the most votes. he lost by 3M. we elect presidents with an electoral college, not who wins the most votes

also he is popular with some people, but most people hate him.
I understand stevesmi

Top Bottom