Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Danabol bp 10mg balken pharma

DANABOL BP 10MG BALKEN PHARMA-REAL/FAKE

• FAKE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • REAL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

plattd60

Bought these in march,ive taken dianabol before but these im unsure of because they make my heart pound and anxiety goes through the roof.im new on here and was just wondering if anyones heard of them or used them or real/fake.they are pink squares bp on one side and 10 on the other with tiny little white specs on them if you look close ,they are well made and wont crush,i know it doesnt mean really anything but they taste slightly sweet and are slightly bitter.i ordered 1000 and i recieved 1100 tabs,and came with two balken pharmaceutical pouches to put 500 in each,and one other thing the pouches both had lot numbers on them and checked them both on the balken pharma website in moldova/romania which is the real pharmaceutical companys website and they got a description of the tabs on the website and there a perfect match and one of the lot numbers were reconized but the other wasnt?????.theres a pic of them here to aswell the black tape is where i sealed the pouches,im not giving the sources name but the post mark is from moldova/romania the same as the pharmaceutical company where they are supposed to be made because they are legal over there and im in the united kingdom by the way.cheers for any help.platty.

Last edited:
Top Bottom