Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

damnit, i have to drop the fina cause of prolactin issues

strength

just starting to notice the past week sore nipple and i started nolva and upped my dex doseage and it wasnt getting any better. and tonight i notice during examing my nippel that it was lactating a bit, no lump at all but this sucks, i love fina. Next time im only gonna run 40-50mg EOD, i was on 80mgs ED. im headed to GNC tomm to get my hands on some vitex and gonna run it 2 g's till its gone

Try running some vitex 1 gram per day and stay on the fina...but cut the dose to 37.5mg/ed. If the gyno continues then u can stop the fina...it is so fast acting that itll be out of your system in a few days. Just give it one more shot...for you good ol' buddy Almighty.:(

prolactin

I was advised to take a gram of vitex a day for my prolactin problem as well.. Is there any dangers of prolactin or is it just not cool?

fuckin fina tits.

this will make you feel worse. i NEVER had any gyno issues while doing any previous cycle. did a FINA ONLY cycle and BAM. nipples were sore and puffy as hell. well now, i fight gyno issues with any cycle ever since that damn fina. spread the word. fina is not the do-all no-gyno wonder drug that it was once thought to be. newbies beware.

it is def.

a potent fucking drug. at 75 mgs ed i started to have probs. i have NEVER had a problem with estrogen gyno,

oh well we all have our nemisis

how long into vitex therapy should the prolactin subside

i stopped the fina for now, and am taking 2g a vitex, how long after should i stop milking like a cow. LOL

Get yourself some Bromocriptine... Fina gyno sucks.... Trust me I just had mine cut one two weeks ago from fina only cycle...Don't fuck around stop completly and sub with some test. Take the Vitex it may or may not help. Bromo is only about 40.00 for 30 tabs. It's worth it. A two week course of 1.25-2.5 mg ED should eleminate the prolactin problem. All the novaldex and liqidex in the world will not help. Estrogen recptors in the breast are up-regulated in the presence of prolactin. Also the reduction in proesterone via progestin (caused by fina) makes the problem worse.

Top Bottom