Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn this test cyp has kicked in and I'M LOVING IT!

Mike P.T.

Started my cycle 2 Sunday's ago and God am I really feeling it now! Can't wait third shot coming up. The pumps are up. My appetite is through the roof. I've been eating everything and still staying lean.(Going back on the diet though in a few weeks.) Went off the fat burners even except for pre-workout. Sex drive is really high. Suprisingly I have been able to sleep much better and alot more. Ahhh I missed the sauce.

Cycle is 600mg/week of test. Frontloaded with 700mg. Taking 2.5mg femera every third day as well. Once this cyp bottle runs out I will switch to enanthate and do 625mg/week. 2 1/2cc's. As well once I start my diet I will up the femera to 2.5mg eod and add 20mg nolvadex eod to the mix. Most likely going to add either eq or d-bol to the cycle a few months down the road.

I weighed myself today and I am 221 at 5'10 but I'm still as lean as I was when I was about 210-ish. This past month I put on about 10 pounds from just eating everything and now since adding the test it's helped alot more.

Dr.Equinstein said:
How are you going to run your cycle? Do you plan on doing it the way Doggcrapp had mentioned on here?

Never read his method. I like to do things my own way.

I am going to run it instinctively. Basically using test as my base always and never exceeding 1 gram/week total steroid is my rule.

Mike P.T. said:
I'll be on for a good 7-8 months. My dose will never exceed 1 gram/week total though.

Out of curiosity how do you come off a cycle that long?

More clomid, HCG, etc…?

-Ingram

Top Bottom