x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

damn ralgrow bitch tit from 1998!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about damn ralgrow bitch tit from 1998!! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: It was 1997 and I was 17 and the only method to convert synovex was with diethyl ether and a freezer (seems like I read a Dan Duchaine article) and I didn't know where to get that stuff, (I knew where to get ether but not (diethyl) but I read a little bit about ralgrow and it containing zeranol. It was supposedly used before competition to slightly increase strengh. I went to a farm store and they had no syno, so I settled for the stupid ralgrow. The actual injection had somewhat of a

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Exclamation damn ralgrow bitch tit from 1998!!

It was 1997 and I was 17 and the only method to convert synovex was with diethyl ether and a freezer (seems like I read a Dan Duchaine article) and I didn't know where to get that stuff, (I knew where to get ether but not (diethyl) but I read a little bit about ralgrow and it containing zeranol. It was supposedly used before competition to slightly increase strengh. I went to a farm store and they had no syno, so I settled for the stupid ralgrow. The actual injection had somewhat of a psychological effect, but obviously no real anabolic effects, however I had a jump in adrenalin from sticking my glute. LoL. Was climbing and swinging from trees all day. Than I took it orally. Like 3 pellets a day. My left peck (niple area) became puffy at some point. It has gotten little better over the years, but I can still see a difference when I flex both sides. Doe's anyone have experience on how to remedy this problem? I'm about to start a fina & maybe test cycle. It seems sensible to me that if I build lean muscle in place of the puffiness, that it will go away, but Im ignorant when it comes to these matters. Is it too late to take something like Nolva? Anyone have some helpful thoughts on this. And/ No I'm not gonna fuck with zeranol anymore. I took sust deca and winni in 99, so puffiness might be related to it's use. My memory's good, but not that good. Thanks in advance flea

Good Broly

Re: damn ralgrow bitch tit from 1998!!

not familiar with the compound you are talking about but gyno can be caused from prolactin or estrogen, different sterois have different effects of each, so maybe if you could go more in detail about the compound you're talkin bout, it'd be easier to help you out.

Try 20-40 mgs of Nolva every day for a month to see if it makes any diff. I've heard of adults using nolva to take care of adolescent Gyno years after the fact and it worked in some cases.

Ralgrow... now that some shit I have heard mentioned in YEARS. Shit about 10 years to be exact. Damn!!! I remember back in the days when the gym owner was selling this shit for $40 a tube of the yellowish mix and then $50 a tube of the whiteish mix. Everyone was growing like a muthafuck but some people were complaining that they were putting on bodyweight and it wasn't going anywhere when they tried to lose it. Meaning it was very stubborn fat deposties.

Some more people post about this shit.
    Hater of humanity.

Quote Quote posted by fleabag711
    It was 1997 and I was 17 and the only method to convert synovex was with diethyl ether and a freezer (seems like I read a Dan Duchaine article) and I didn't know where to get that stuff, (I knew where to get ether but not (diethyl) but I read a little bit about ralgrow and it containing zeranol. It was supposedly used before competition to slightly increase strengh. I went to a farm store and they had no syno, so I settled for the stupid ralgrow. The actual injection had somewhat of a psychological effect, but obviously no real anabolic effects, however I had a jump in adrenalin from sticking my glute. LoL. Was climbing and swinging from trees all day. Than I took it orally. Like 3 pellets a day. My left peck (niple area) became puffy at some point. It has gotten little better over the years, but I can still see a difference when I flex both sides. Doe's anyone have experience on how to remedy this problem? I'm about to start a fina & maybe test cycle. It seems sensible to me that if I build lean muscle in place of the puffiness, that it will go away, but Im ignorant when it comes to these matters. Is it too late to take something like Nolva? Anyone have some helpful thoughts on this. And/ No I'm not gonna fuck with zeranol anymore. I took sust deca and winni in 99, so puffiness might be related to it's use. My memory's good, but not that good. Thanks in advance flea
    IMO I would go to a surgeon. Have him remove the glandular tissue and your done. They can do it with suction these days. Might cost some but it will be gone for good.

LoL. Yeah. It makes for some cool looking liquid once its mixed up. Very bright yellow like kryptonite. I believe the zeranol is partly estrogen, yet causes some nitrogen retention. On steroid efficiacy scales it has a strength rating of 1 and side effects rated at 10. Definitely not worth it to me.

cool thx. I thought that it might be a possibillity to use nolvadex, but until recently I didn't know even what PCT was. Still dont know what clen and t3 is.

Quote Quote posted by fleabag711
    cool thx. I thought that it might be a possibillity to use nolvadex, but until recently I didn't know even what PCT was. Still dont know what clen and t3 is.
    ya surgery is the way to go. sometimes you can get your insurance to pay for it. If you go to the doc they will give you a mamagram and then they will want to remove it the will say [email protected]@@ percent of men develope breast cancer.. blah blah

and you if you get cut up the knot will just show more.. so you need to get it cut out.. good luck. Rawlgrow you are a crazy mo fo that is for sure about half that shit is straight estrogen.. good luck
    Last edited by Extra_Strong; 03-Oct-2005 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Quote posted by Extra_Strong
    ya surgery is the way to go. sometime you can get your insurance to pay for it. If you to the doc they will give you a mamagram and then they will want to remove some [email protected]@@ percent of men develope breast cancer.. blah blah

and you if you get cut up the knot will just show more.. so you need to get is cut out.. good luck. Rawlgrow you are a crazy mo fo that is for sure about half that shit is straight estrogen.. good luck
    I was in the waiting area for my oncologist and the guy sitting next to me had breast cancer. Breast cancer in men is rare but if you have gyno your chances of getting it go way up.

lol. thx

extra_strong