Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

damn i'm pumped, i got the gear now sunday is the magic day to start!!!

juniorgearhead

its like waiting for christmas day, i don't know if i can do it. i got ttokyo sust, gonna do 500 mg weeks 1-10, ttokyo eq 400mg weeks 1-10 and ttokyo d-bol 35 mg ed weeks 1-5. does this sound like a killer cycle for my first time? wow i can't wait to put that 1.5 inch needle in my ass. gonna lose my virginity sunday, i'm gonna take before and after pics, and i'll keep you guys updated on the progress. just wanted to say thanks to all that have helpd me out with your knowledge. stew meat and mustang 18 especially.......

That sounds great bro! We are starting our cycles at almost the same time. Keep us updated on how it goes

M18

Good luck bro, I have to congratulate you on taking the time to inform yourself and consulting with vets to put a great cycle together. That way when all of you fellow newbies are posting "why did I lose my gains from a d-bol only cycle" or why did I lose 15 pounds withing three weeks of coming off my sus only cycle", you can give them the reply I type twice a day. Good luck and keep us posted!!!

believe me my money is on mustang also...lol.... wow thats hard to live up to, but thanks everyone for your input, i'll keep ya informed about the progress

Top Bottom