Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn the first injection was a bitch!!

CrazyK

Today I did my first injection of AAS. OMG I sat there with the fuckn syringe for about 1/2 an hour, than finally got balls to stick it in my delt, but the syringe got STUCK, and i was like WTF, and freaked out and pulled out. Took me another 1/2 an hour, and finally got it done. It's not all that bad once you finally just suck it up and do it.

I remember that day all to well. Thought I would pass out, sweating like a muther I was so nervous. It was just 13 yrs ago.

CrazyK said:
By the way, how long until I start "feeling" this prop mang?

Prop? For a first inj! Oh! Man! alot of prop out there will almost criple you from the pain, you should feel it the next day(the pain i mean) ;)

RADAR

prop mang???? It depends on who makes it but for the most part if you are using prop you need to shoot it everyday and you'll feel the effects significantly within a few days.

RADAR said:
Prop? For a first inj! Oh! Man! alot of prop out there will almost criple you from the pain, you should feel it the next day(the pain i mean) ;)

RADAR

I'e got the give the kid props for starting with test prop though. Hardcore man...

It gets easier with time. I do ed shots all the time now, but was just like you for the first one. I rememebr just looking at that syringe full of primo and thinking how damn big that needle looked. I had to take a long, hot shower to relax and get my hand to stop shaking. LoL

I hope you keep us updated on this, should make for a good read.

RADAR

It's all human grade stuff, my source said I shouldn't feel any pain at all. Good to hear other's started off like me.

By the way, thanks for the heads up radar, but I meant when will I start to feel it's effect's, not side effect's :)

Top Bottom