Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn, is anybody pleased with their results from gyno surgery?

busdriver1

i have done searches and out of the numerous people who have had the surgery i can count on one hand the guys that are satisfied. i need to get the surgery done but damn i dont want to look worse than i do now. my case isnt that bad, however i dont want swollen nips from the surgery that take forever to go down to normal size. can anyone give me advice, whats the best kind of surgeon for the procedure, what is the best procedure. i know the doc is the one i should be asking, but i like to ask people who have had the surgery and can share their results and experiences. maybe i am misinformed about the severity of the surgery, but i dont want to be out of the gym for 2 months with pain or swollen nipples. Is their anything some of you wish you would have got done that you didnt (like lypo). how bad is the surgery? damn i hate gyno!

heres monster's pic Androstendione rocks

black005.jpg

well i have heard of people that got the gland removed and didnt have any lipo done and then they where pissed because they still had alot of fat around the nip.

I have seen this thread a million times..take it from this doc and do the following:

1. Go to a plastic surgeon only. They are concerned with esthetics; general surgeons and breast surgeons are not.

2. Go to a plastic surgeon that does a lot of surgeries for men..esthetics for men are different than esthetics for women.

3. Surgery should include removal of the tumor (if present) and liposuction to restore proper shape. In some cases, pec implants may be necessary.

4. Most plastic surgeons I know do FREE consultations. Take advantage of these sessions and come prepared. Ask questions; understand the charges and fees; know the recovery time, etc.

5. Insurance MAY NOT cover the procedure. Again, insurance isn't interested in your esthetic concerns. Be prepared to pay for the desirable procedures.

6. A number of plastic surgeons have websites which you can peruse..do be afraid to ask questions.

Don't just do it, do it right!!!

I had a very minor case of gyno, and had it removed.The Doc was a plastic surgon , he did a great job.No scars, This was done at his clinic.I missed only a couple of weeks at most of lifting.It was worth it!

Had it done a month aand a half ago and love it!! i didnt have it real bad but the nips were puffy and i could feel the shit under my nip. my doc a plastic surgeon removed the whole gland from each breast and did lypo for excess fat. after 2 weeks i could really see a differnce in muscle definition. so if ya got the 3 grand then go for it

How big cycles have you guys done to get gyno? Have you used anti-estrogen such as nolvadex when noticing gyno?

I can put some valuable info to this thread. FIRST....Try to get a plastic surgeon that KNOWS about bodybuilding/bodybuilders. Before i got my gyno/lipo done (June of 93') i consulted with almost a dozen PS's. I finally met the one i knew i could trust with literally my NUTS. His name is Dr. Bruce Nadler and he's in New York City. He's a competitive BB himself and understands how WE wanna look, not the average douche-bag that doesnt even train/do gear etc. The procedure i got was gyno under my left nip and he also took the gland out of my right nip plus he did lipo on the sides of my pecs as well. Another thing he did was my rear obliques ("love handles" and my lower abs. It cost me $6500 total and was worth every single penny.

JF

Top Bottom