Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dam gyno flare up agan! Letro EOD?

musclehealth

After alot of time off I recided to jump back on 500mg test E week. Today was my 4th inject of test E and gyno started to flare up again. I jumped on 2.5mg letro today. Im running aromasin @ 20mg ed since I started the injects. Question is....can I run letro EOD or only ED. Reason im asking is that my letro are pressed tabs that crumble when I cut them. They are 2.5mg.

I think next time I run test I should try provirone. Dam.

run it ED until it clears up.

how often are you injecting? that may be part of the problem. once a week injections will cause hormone fluctuations that are more conducive to gyno.

also given the appearance so early in cycle, may need to consider that aromasin is either underdosed or fake... or that you may have a side issue like prolactin.

I have run letro E3D and it worked the same as it did when I ran it ED or EOD. 2.5 mg is ALOT.. Letro is strong.. I bet after taking 2 tabs your symptoms will be gone...

macrophage69alpha said:
run it ED until it clears up.

how often are you injecting? that may be part of the problem. once a week injections will cause hormone fluctuations that are more conducive to gyno.

also given the appearance so early in cycle, may need to consider that aromasin is either underdosed or fake... or that you may have a side issue like prolactin.

The aromasin is from an EXTREMELT trusted source of mine so im not worried about that. I do injcet twice a week but I do the whole Mon/Thurs type. Should I do E3D instead? Maybe my levels will be a little more even? Also...I have had prolactin issues in the past, could that be agrivated because of the test?

mon/thurs is fine. though e3d would be better, or e4d.

if you have had previous prolactin issues, then its very likely that they are the exacerbating factor.

you have any dopaminergics on hand?

macrophage69alpha said:
mon/thurs is fine. though e3d would be better, or e4d.

if you have had previous prolactin issues, then its very likely that they are the exacerbating factor.

you have any dopaminergics on hand?

I had liquid Dostinex which I sold recently because I got some prescription tabs. I misplaced the tabs so now im screwed. Im thinking about just ordering some. dostinex caber.

musclehealth said:
I had liquid Dostinex which I sold recently because I got some prescription tabs. I misplaced the tabs so now im screwed. Im thinking about just ordering some. dostinex caber.

maybe try to find those tabs, or order some more or another dopaminergic (the sooner the better)

Top Bottom