Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daca-NPP and test prop

I'm assuming he means deca as well. It won't be totally dry, but adding Proviron helps, and don't run your test base too high. Also use a good AI.

My mistake, it's Deca ...😉
Thank you for your comment, absolutely Al on hand and Caber, I thought I will add Masteron instead proviron, what do you think.

Deca takes up to 6 weeks to really fully hit me, so I wouldn't worry about it yet.

Do you need AI for Deca? Talking about Deca by itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deca has a pretty low rate of aromitization, so technically no. I would not recommend running Deca without a test base though (and prolactin becomes a problem in the presence of estrogen)

Deca has a pretty low rate of aromitization, so technically no. I would not recommend running Deca without a test base though (and prolactin becomes a problem in the presence of estrogen)

I can't stand any testosteron derivated steroids. I have Inflammatory bowel disease and any kind of testosteron ignites flaring of my bowels.
So I can use Tren and Deca only.
I was thinking of 50mg Tren A EOD and 300 of Deca phenilpropionat NPP per week. Dostinex of course. Also Proviron I can't. It's dht.

I can't stand any testosteron derivated steroids. I have Inflammatory bowel disease and any kind of testosteron ignites flaring of my bowels.
So I can use Tren and Deca only.
I was thinking of 50mg Tren A EOD and 300 of Deca phenilpropionat NPP per week. Dostinex of course. Also Proviron I can't. It's dht.

It's funny you say this. I have IBS. I would shit 4-6 times a day. Since I started my first couple cycles I've never had it again. I'm doing research now. But i.dont get stomach irritation anymore, I was even a bit lactose sensitive and it's gotten better as well, I've only use Test, proviron, Superdrol, NPP, Mast

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It's funny you say this. I have IBS. I would shit 4-6 times a day. Since I started my first couple cycles I've never had it again. I'm doing research now. But i.dont get stomach irritation anymore, I was even a bit lactose sensitive and it's gotten better as well, I've only use Test, proviron, Superdrol, NPP, Mast

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Finally I've met someone like me here. So you can testosteron derivates, I can progesteron derivates. You are in better position. I envy you. [emoji3]

The whole reason guys ran deca in the golden era was so they would not have to worry about estrogen so go for it but what they ra pan with it is proviron.

Thanks Stevesmi as usual.
I'm going to run 100mg of NPP EOD with 20mg of Test propionat also EOD. Just TRT dose. For 2 months. Do I really need any AI for that small dose of testosteron apart of Dostinex?
I can't use Proviron or any dht because of my IBS disease

Top Bottom