Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAA only PCT???

buttbeater

One of my buddies is planning on a (40-60mg) var only cycle and he told me for PCT he is just going to take 3-6 grams of DAA and maybe another over the counter test booster. I argued a bit with him, told him he should get HCG or Generate. He told me he did var alone 25-30mgs, no PCT, recovered fine, no libido issues or anything. do you guys think this PCT will work for him?

^^^+1 Also how much gain did he get from 25-30mg var!? How long is he planning on running the cycle?

Youll definatelty need a full pct regardless if its a lower dose. How many weeks will he run the var? It all depends how safe your friend wants to be. I say run the hcgenerate the whole cycle.. As for pct clomid,daa,post cycle/unleashed. Ive actually taken anavar at 30 mgs for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. I react well to small doses and i actually did see good gains believe it or not. It will still supress you though. If your friend does not want to use clomid i would still use more then daa. I would go with what i recomended if u want to be smart and safe.

Uneducated people do shit like this all the time. You aren't gonna die but your gonna suffer short term and long term with unbalanced levels etc. I know a guy who ran Deca by itself for 15 weeks and used p6 (a natty test booster) for his PCT. Says that's all you need. lol

Youll definatelty need a full pct regardless if its a lower dose. How many weeks will he run the var? It all depends how safe your friend wants to be. I say run the hcgenerate the whole cycle.. As for pct clomid,daa,post cycle/unleashed. Ive actually taken anavar at 30 mgs for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. I react well to small doses and i actually did see good gains believe it or not. It will still supress you though. If your friend does not want to use clomid i would still use more then daa. I would go with what i recomended if u want to be smart and safe.
Im on PCT from a var cycle and doing the PCT you mentioned but because chemical need is being ridiciulous and even though I ordered clomid over a month ago it hasnt even gotten to customs yet (pretty pissed off). But anyways I would have to say clomid should be in there, at this point in PCT I'm usually more horny and feel more normal but its taking me longer because I havent been running a low dose of clomid

I just love how people think that just because their libido is fine that they are recovered... the idiocy out there never ceases to amaze me... anavar is a fucking steroid... it shuts you down and needs to be treated as you would with any other steroid... also, he was running a female dose... not very wise...

pct

clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

That's NOT a female dose. I get AWESOME results on only 20mg/day of dbol or winny of tbol. Everyone has a different reaction is all. Quit being jealous and calling me a girl b/c you have to take 4-5x the dosage I do to get the same results ;) lol, kidding aside, his PCT, or lack thereof, needs serious attention, Dylan-Style.

That's NOT a female dose. I get AWESOME results on only 20mg/day of dbol or winny of tbol. Everyone has a different reaction is all. Quit being jealous and calling me a girl b/c you have to take 4-5x the dosage I do to get the same results ;) lol, kidding aside, his PCT, or lack thereof, needs serious attention, Dylan-Style.

var is way different than dbol or winny...

Also, not everyone has your freak condition where 25mgs of winny makes them a hulk lol so yeah, we're a little jealous bro!

Taking DAA when you;'re suppressed is a bit of a waste since T production and LH will be so low, it won't do much. UNLEASHED and something with Bulbine , such as PhtyoSERMS, is the better choice at elevating natural levels.

Top Bottom