Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D@y Dreaming at the Gym becomes REAL!

macemj

Today, I'm at the Gym doing some cardio (bike & treadmill) and started doing the usual daydreaming about the day and what I need to do in my session. I got distracted by a late 30's to early 40s male bouncing 145lbs off his chest with half his pasty over weight belly hanging out. I was caught between a judgmental dickhead, "fucking pussy -I've seen bigger arms on a clock." and the Mr. Nice guy, "atleast he trying and actually in the gym instead of on the couch with a beer with the rest of mediocres

This when I said to myself, "fuck off can I see some titties please!" So, I'm done with my cardio and begin my "core day" of power lifts and lots of ab work. I do a set of Dead lifts and the day dreamin starts again.....for a good reason this time -I notice a girl doing lay down leg curl on a machine....

I can't tell if I'm dreaming or its reality cuz shes looking right up at me through the mirror with sweat beading off her curved tanned slender back -shes biting her lip. Str8 out of a movie I'm telling you!

Make a long story short Im doing the best to hold my wood back through my drawers when she comes over to my station. "Are you staring at me?" Before I could think my tongue slings What? looking at you? She says, "I'm just kidding and giggles, I know your brother." I try to play it cool, "oh ya how?' I do NOT have a brother by the way lol! She says, "he plays ball with my brother." She then says she needs a trainer and grabs my arm and puts it on hers, "can you help?" ....Everything happening so fast I just shoot out, "suuuree of course I'll help"

Wake up any time now!!!.....

Nope its real -she thinks I'm somebody else and I told her on Thursday Ill give her a session.

I can see it now shes going to go home and tell whole family who "she thinks" she saw and that I'm training her -IM FUCKED no Vigina for me :(

I'm just going to play dumb and say I was just fucking with her and wanted to see if she found out by Thursday....What do you think? Lame?

Sorry so long...

Haha. You did exactly what i would have done. Just see how it pans out and report back. Get pics of said chick up asap!

Just play like you have a brother and you figured she knew him. By the time she finds out, you'll have banged her silly :)

YOUNG MAN....STOP STARING AT THE DEVILS PULLING YOU AWAY FROM BODYBUILDING !( women doing stiff legged deads and leg curls ) LOL .

Top Bottom