Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Bols cause upset stomach? Mine is killing me.....

frorider6

I'm on week 3 of a sust/D-Bol cycle at 30 mgs ed for the D-bols. I have the worst appetite and lately I have some pretty bad indigestion. I take the pills with meals, but that doesn't help.

So, does D-Bol screw around with you appetite and stomach, or could it be something else? Possibly the sust?

I have the same like you, my stomach acts up directly.

The advantage of this, you know you have the real stuff and no fake.
Thats how i test dbol

Are you using the russian dbols? if so they could be part methyltest which could cause upset stomach, the russians are notorious for this!

try taking them with a glass of milk, i've heard it helps a lot of people, because milk neutralizes acidic reactions in the stomach!

blacker said:
Are you using the russian dbols? if so they could be part methyltest which could cause upset stomach, the russians are notorious for this!

try taking them with a glass of milk, i've heard it helps a lot of people, because milk neutralizes acidic reactions in the stomach!

They are the Russians. I take them in the morning with breakfast (milk), with my afternoon shake (made with milk), and with dinner (again, normally milk).

Any other ideas?

yes i have the same problem loss of appetite and stomach pains and gas from dballs.i think i should start using them for cutting

if they bother you too much, eat 'em once a day hour-hour 1/2
b-4 workout w/ 2 pepsid a/c. alot said about splitting up....but
this way they bother you 3 times a day and you'll probably sleep
better anyway.:)

DBol made me really tired and I had alot of them, so I started using them just before my workout. I still get tired when I take them, but it's only for a few hours every other day. I still get killer pumps from taking 25mg one hour before my workout, even though I'm tired as hell.

Top Bottom