Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d bol and winny!

bigosc

i currently have 20 tabs of BD d bol 25mg
and BP winny 10mg
i want to start a cycle asap currently on a good diet, 21 230 lbs, check profile pics!
i am thinking about starting the d bol for 4 weeks then liver support/pct and going into a winny cycle-30mg everyday.
would the d bol add alot of body fat at 50mg a day?
anyone stack both at the same time? maybe 25mg of d bol and 20-30mg a day on the winny? i want to put on size so i dont know if the winny would do that at all im not going to run anything over 4.5 weeks because it is my first cycle cant afford health problems! thank u for any suggestions.

both pretty liver toxic, not a good idea to run them together or back to back. maybe a dbol/ test cycle would be a better option. age stats etc??

6'3 21 yrs old 230 lbs..check my gallery for pictures!!! i have been working out since 18 and started with a lot of belly fat and a slow metabolism! have come a long way i remember i couldnt even bench 135 now i can rep 365! i still retain little fat in my lower abs but i dont want to have much more on d bol which is why im debating which to run...maybe winny by itself? should i start on 30 mg then step it up to 40 or 50 mg a day? also is PCT needed on winny ?

I wouldnt even think of this....Do Test and Winny...add an inject

i cant afford injects rightnow! just got these tabs! winny at 30 mg then 40 then 50 on a 4 week? how does d bol effect the slower metabolism, hard to stay lean individuals?

10-20mg dbol ed and 30-40mg winny ed to make a total of 50mg ed for 4-6 weaks would probably be ok with liver suport and tons of water. you can take as many orals as you want together its the total dosage and how toxic that is that you need to watch. the cycle would produce slight gains or work ok to preserve mass and provide energy whole cutting. with the low dbol dose you shouldnt suffer the effects asociated with winny only. still i would opt for a dbol only cycle to build and a var only to cut if i was only going to run orals.

people are so anti orals for gain reasons. if you know how to achieve your objective orals will work fine. the down side of orals is they have 1 more risk on top of the many that all steroids have and thats quick liver damage. you could completely destroy your liver beyond repair in just a few months of a normal cycle dosage as to wear the usual bad effects of injects or orals on the rest of the body typically take years with whats considered normal cycles.

steroids are steroids and they all have life threatening risks.

My best advise is not to take the 2 together in a stack, one is a severe bulker and the winny

is a cutter. 2 entirely different componds. They just won't do it for you. And you haven't got enough of either to take them seperatly.

In all honesty i would 1. save your money and do a proper cycle

or 2. borrow some money or steds and do a proper cycle

Sometimes it hard but just roll with the punches and see where life takes you.

10-20mg dbol ed and 30-40mg winny ed to make a total of 50mg ed for 4-6 weaks would probably be ok with liver suport and tons of water. you can take as many orals as you want together its the total dosage and how toxic that is that you need to watch. the cycle would produce slight gains or work ok to preserve mass and provide energy whole cutting. with the low dbol dose you shouldnt suffer the effects asociated with winny only. still i would opt for a dbol only cycle to build and a var only to cut if i was only going to run orals.

exactly what i was thinking, with all the searching i have done on here i noticed a lot of people running 100mg every day of dbol and winny...this just sounds too harsh on the liver for me! i am going to start my cycle right now 25mg of d bol (only have 50mg BD tabs split in half) everyday (for all 4 weeks) and 10mg of winny first week, 20 second week, and 30mg on the third and fourth week! i drink at least a gallon while i train plus another half gallon throughout my day! what do you guys recommend as a good liver support? i was thinking LIV52?

Top Bottom