Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Bol w/ a strange Stamp!!

LftHndPwrHouse

A friend get a 1000 dbol with a strange stamp on them.
I believe it is a cobra or some kinda snake. It is hard to make out but i belive that is what it is.

They seem ligit..very hard..pink..pentigon shaped.

I was wondering who makes those and if the come 5mg..i thought they would be 10mg.

Thanks alot. I had a feeling it was European.

Do u know if they make 5mg or just 10mg.. At what he paid..nothing outragious i figued 10mg, that is based of what i can get 1000 10mg dbol at

I know they make 5mg tabs because I have some but haven't seen 10mg, although that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Very good stuff!! There is a picture in the general disussion board or maybe here. Search Snake Arrow.

Enjoy!!
Homz

They are from The British Dispensery bro.
Great product.
They only make 5mg with the snake and arrow logo.
No 10's.
Enjoy.

Canuck is right. Don't know what I was thinking. :)

Very highly recommended, they are quick and powerful. They are snake/arrow and 5mg...Brit Disp and they are excellent..........................................................................

ive been on those for 8 days now and im only doing 4 a day and believe me,those babys are kicking.the last 2 days ive been getting strong as hell with sick pumps,youll really like them

Top Bottom