Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-bol And Time Duration.

Steak Helmet

A buddy of mine is doing D-BOL only cycle. He just wants to gain about 5 to 10lbs. His job will not allow him to take a full blown cycle because he gets drug tested if they suspect something.

If he takes 15mgs a day, how long can he stay on it before his body will adapt? Can he run a full 8 to 10 weeks or should he just do 6 to 8 weeks?

Thanks for the help.

Dbols usually work for 5-6 weeks, after that you have to stop using em.
If he has good genetics he can expect to put on 2-4 pounds a week on his first cycle

I had planned something like that and this is what I was told!

Don't do a d-bol only cycle, you must add Testosterone or any other injectable, but Testosterone is the best as D-bol has a very weak binding rate to Androgen receptors therefor it need any other Steroid which binds strongly to Androgen receptors to creat a good stack and helps D-bol in binding as well as D-bol is a 17alpha alkylated Steroid and should never be used for more than 4-5weeks for beginners, and I don't think that a cycle of 4weeks only would be sufficient for inducing muscle growth
here's a good cycle of 8-10weeks
500mg/week of Test for 8-10weeks
35mg/day Dianabol for the first 4weeks
also adding Equipoise will be great as well, at least 300mg/week for the entire cycle
A good ANti-Estrogen would be Arimidex at 0.25mg/day during the cycle Unless you can't afford Arimidex due to it's expensive price then Proviron 40mg/day for the entire cycle as well run Clomid 3weeks after last shot of Test or Equipoise also keep Nolvadex on hand but don't use it untill symptoms of gyno appears
Greetings Scott

I told him all that, but he insists that I show him proof of my beliefs. THank you fellas. He now understands my point. He also respects what i have to say and will follow my guidance

Top Bottom