Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Bol Stomach Bloat - With Liquidex?

black sheep

Banned
I am on 25mg ed of Russian D-Bols on day 15 of a 5 week run, I am also taking test cyp and Eq, also day 15. I am taking 1mg ed of Liquidex since I am very Gyno prone, I thought this would eliminate the bloat. Well my face does not seem to have much bload, but my belly seems to have blown up, like I have swallowed a ballon filled with air! Also I have gained 8 lbs in the 15 days and I have not real noticed any muscle mass increase! WTF??

how much cyp?

you might just have bad luck like myself and some others here, and not respond that well to armidex, even at 1mg ED.

Same thing is happening to me. I'm on 1mg of armidex ed as well. I've put on 10 pds in 12 days.....I can notice a lot of muscularity though. But.....my stomach feels very bloated like i'm full all the time.

I also got the stomach bloat bad, but at least in my case it was not the drugs but due to increasing empty calories too much in an attempt to bulk faster. For me what helped was reducing simple carbs and increasing fiber and water intake alot.

liquidex "helps" with dbol bloating.. but does not eliminate it..

there are a couple of reasons why this might be
1. long lasting E metabolites (17aa)-
2. androgenic bloating
3. other mechanism or receptor binding that causes bloating ???

Top Bottom