Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-bol and primobolan stack.....

Mike P.T.

Anyone ever do a stack using just these two compounds? If so how much of each were you using and how long? If anything for those that used anything else you can add comments as well.

arnold's favorite stack.

if i'm not mistaken, he claimed to use 200mg primo per week/30mg dbol per day.

somehow, i think that figure is about a fifth of the actual dose.

satchboogie said:
arnold's favorite stack.

i was thinking the same thing when i was reading your post

satchboogie said:
arnold's favorite stack.

bro do you know how he ran the dbol? i mean the length of time on/off?

400-800 primo and 20-50 dbol is a nice range for an average-sized guy with some experience. The say it's Arnold's fave, but he probably used a ton of things, since I heard he liked deca alot too, and like most pros, used it all as it came along . . . But it's one of my faves for sure! Its feels like a soft test/deca cycle with few sides, and the dbol adds some punch, an edge. But you have to be a big dbol fan. I don't think there's any special synergy per se, just a great injectable and a great oral.

40butpumpin said:

whats up 40? There is a cycle outlined in Nelson Montana's book that uses primo and d-bol. The cycle is short and meant to not shut you down or need PCT. Shoot me a PM or e-mail and I will send it to you if you want.

40butpumpin said:

i have no clue.
but i do clearly remember that 200/30 was his formula.

satchboogie said:

i have no clue.
but i do clearly remember that 200/30 was his formula.

You gotta be kidding me on the 200mg/primo. I would guess anywheres upwards of 600mgs-1gram. Unless that man was just a natural god!

You can tell he used some kind of solidifying gear like primo or maybe Deca, because he is so Dense! He dosent really look like a dbol balloon, although I am sure that the dbol was responsible for the majority of his mass.

I would guess that dbol, would be like the "coca-cola" of gear choices back then. I would say that no cycle was without it.

I think that someday I will do just a dbol and primo stack ... see if I start to look like Arnold! hahahaha

Mavy

when i plain on running those 2 i would like to do it like this

primo weeks 1-12 400mg
d bol weeks 1- 4 30mg ED
d bol weeks 8-12 30mg ED

Top Bottom