Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-bol and primobolan stack.....

Definately HAVE to try this stack!! I wonder what doseages I should use and at what length.....

I'm thinking 10-12 weeks at -

weeks 1-12 - 300-400mg primobolan/week
weeks 2-13 - 15-20mg d-bol ed

Hmmmm...........

I'll also most likely use 10mg of nolvadex eod just to keep some estrogenic side effects away. It's a mild dose and some say I wouldn't need it. Depends, if I'm as ripped as possible by the time I start this cycle I won't need it. We'll see. Now this stack will definately be worth trying. Take a light break in between and then hit up a winny/eq stack.... Nice!!!

Mike, good luck with that stack!

i'm going to try the following for as long as i can afford it...

primo 100mg eod
sust250 250mg e4d
dbol (very low dose) 5 on 10 off
arimidex 0.5mg ed

i need the arimidex, between my age and the fact that i'm using sust makes that a necessity for me. maybe the primo will also help with that but that remains to be seen. on the dbol, i'm willing to trade some of the gains for the negative effects, even a low dose has a very positive effect on my strength and that's fine with me. i can't wait to try the primo!!! :D

40butpumpin said:

primo 100mg eod
sust250 250mg e4d
arimidex 0.5mg ed

i need the arimidex, between my age and the fact that i'm using sust makes that a necessity for me. maybe the primo will also help with that but that remains to be seen. on the dbol, i'm willing to trade some of the gains for the negative effects, even a low dose has a very positive effect on my strength and that's fine with me. i can't wait to try the primo!!! :D

You lucky bastard 40! hahahaha ... that will be a beatiful stack. It actually looks like a very safe cycle too. Especially with the lowered dbol dose. Running primo for "as long as I can" right now on my budget at the dose i want would probably last me about 3 wks hahaha. Gotta save up that piggy bank I guess. BTW good idea to run a low dose of sust with that.

Mavy

Mavy said:

You lucky bastard 40! hahahaha ... that will be a beatiful stack. It actually looks like a very safe cycle too. Especially with the lowered dbol dose. Running primo for "as long as I can" right now on my budget at the dose i want would probably last me about 3 wks hahaha. Gotta save up that piggy bank I guess. BTW good idea to run a low dose of sust with that.

Mavy

hehe, i hear you brother, believe me i do.. :) luckily i just need the primo right now and the dose is low enough to just afford it. i figured if i'm going to beat the living hell out of my body i better invest in building it back up again or at least give it a fighting chance to anyway. yeah bro the sust comes out to a little under 500mg ew which seems to be just right for me. i'm on test for the rest of my life anyway, and i prefer sust over cyp or enan.

40butpumpin said:

primo 100mg eod
sust250 250mg e4d
arimidex 0.5mg ed

Thx bro and I can't wait!! Currently I'm weighing in at 204 pounds with a pretty good bf level and I'm well proportioned at 5'10. I hope to start this cycle when I'm about 190-195 ripped and then put on a good 10-15 pounds of quality muscle. With the upcoming winny/eq cycle after the short break I hope to further lose a little bit more fat and gain a few more pounds of muscle.

Most likey will be doing the lower doseages though with primo going at 300mg/week for 10 weeks and the d-bol going from weeks 2-11 at just 15mg ed.(I responsd really well to low doses of d-bol). I'll probably take a good 3 weeks off then hit up eq at 400mg/week weeks 1-8 and hit up the winny from weeks 3-10. After that I will again stay natural until next year. All in all this cycle idea sounds pretty good and reasonable for my goals.

LOL hopefully this time this really will be the stack I choose to go on. All I know is that I definately want to the primobolan/d-bol stack. What I go on after that I don't know. Who knows, afterwards maybe a primo/eq/d-bol stack.... mmmmmmm.......

whats up 40? There is a cycle outlined in Nelson Montana's book that uses primo and d-bol. The cycle is short and meant to not shut you down or need PCT. Shoot me a PM or e-mail and I will send it to you if you want.

I know this thread is old as hell, but I needed to reply to this post because I tried that Nelson Montanas 'no shut down' bullshit. I followed his outlined 3 week or 4 week cycle with no PCT except some natural things and it absolutely fucked me up. The main problem was I didn't realize I was shut down so I was shut down for months. I was a beginner and blamed my emotions on my business that seemed in trouble, but it wasn't really, it was my lack of testosterone that was making me see the world differently, through the eyes of a worried woman. Needless to say, this idea of a no shut down cycle is complete bullshit, and it fucked with my life, never try it.

I know this thread is old as hell, but I needed to reply to this post because I tried that Nelson Montanas 'no shut down' bullshit. I followed his outlined 3 week or 4 week cycle with no PCT except some natural things and it absolutely fucked me up. The main problem was I didn't realize I was shut down so I was shut down for months. I was a beginner and blamed my emotions on my business that seemed in trouble, but it wasn't really, it was my lack of testosterone that was making me see the world differently, through the eyes of a worried woman. Needless to say, this idea of a no shut down cycle is complete bullshit, and it fucked with my life, never try it.

Don't listen to no shut down good point, always do PCT

people get shut down after cycles all the time, it's sad that Nelson pushed no shut down and no pct nonsense on guys

3 or 4 week cycles will still shut you down. you still need a quality pct

bro no such thing as no shut down, that proven myth

Top Bottom