Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d/bol naps

lilman22

hey, i only weigh 135lbs. do yall think 25mgs of d/bol for the first 3 weeks of my cycle should jump start it pretty good? Can anybody tell me how good naps are? :)

Dude- My first cycle was d-bol at 25mg throughout the day and I gained about 12 pound in about two months. But when I got off I lost most of it. I would stack it with deca or something. Just my 2 cents:alien:

How much test are you going to do a week and are you stacking it with anything else? I'm assuming this is a bulking cycle, right?

yeah its a bulking cycle. i'm only going to use 1cc of t-400 which is 400mgs for 8 weeks. since i am so small do u think i could gain around 15-25 pounds out of this cycle. i'm going to take in around 3,000-4,000 cals per day and 200-300 grams of protein.

If you are 135lbs then you are not ready for AS. Build a good natural base to work on. Unless you happen to be 4ft.

Though you only 135lbs you can still add about 10lbs if you eat right and work your ass off and have a good stack cycle. When I start my first cycle I was 134lbs at the end of the cycle I was up to 152 which was only a d-bol cycle for 8 weeks. Just my 2 cents:alien:

Bro, how about giving us some stats... and KillerLoop is right, unless you're 4' tall you can probably put on a good 10 - 15lbs without gear.

i'm 5'6 135lbs and have a good build for my size. i have been trying to gain weight for a year by eating 4,000-5,000 cals per day. i'm a very hard gainer and i need something to give me a boast. what do yall think about this:

week 1-4 25mgs d/bol
week 1-8 t-400 400mgs

Top Bottom