Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d/bol naps

yes take clomid after the cycle...wait a week then take the clomid...dont be in a rush to take juice and get huge take it easy bro....train good rest good and eat good...

your ass nobody @ 135 has a good build. Your full of shit on eating 5000 calories also. I would love to see you eat 5000 calories. I'm 245 and me eating 5000 calories of good food would be very difficult. FULL OF SHIT.

dude i'm not a stick. i'm only 5'6 at the most. prob 5'4 or 5'3. i have trained my a** off for years. i just don't have the genetics like all of yall. I'm not that lucky.

dude thats bullshit. i drink 3 shakes a day of gainer fuel 2,000. that means it has 2,000 cals in each drink so that is already 6,000 cals not even counting what i eat. for breakfast 4 eggs 4 bacon and toast. lunch 2 chicken breast and side orders, and super most of the time some more chicken or tuna. i have been eating the shame shit for a year at least. i was only 120 but i haven't gain anymore weight in about 6 months. i have been eating like this for about 2 years now.

bro dont drink too much pro could hurt your kidneys...its maybe your gentics if you have a hard time gaining weight.you well be fine later on bro dont worry

retard

hey smart guy. Gainers fuel. Nice product in 1985. Dude get a clue. When you have such a quick metabolism you drink all that sugar and minimal amount of good protein. Where do you think it goes? Do you think your absorbing all of that? Dude you are a dumb fuck that does'nt know shit. That's why your 125 pounds. When you learn how to eat to gain good six=ze for your body type get back with me. Dumb ass.

well if your so damn smart then why don't you tell me how i am suppose to eat. your post was just fucking stupid. if your small then you are suppose to eat as much as you can. so don't be calling me a dumbass. i know i'm not the brightest but still.......

more complex carbs. Sugar burns and converts too quick. fast matabolism+sugar = too quick absortion. Dude by no means a I going to sit here a educate a retard. I have a minor in nutrition so retard I do know a bit about what I am talking about. If you would like to explain to me now your reasoning on it being good I would love to hear that bullshit. If you would like to know a bit more about what I am talking about get a book on glycemic indexes and get back to me. Don't try to match wits with someone on something you know nothing about. How many guys on this board (that you might want to look like) do you think drink gainers fuel? For gods sake ask for help don't act like you know when you don't. Dudes like you make us all look like a bunch of morons. Thank you for all of your insight on the proper diet to gain good quality muscle. We are all enlightened.

Top Bottom