Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d/bol naps

How old are you? How long have you been training? How many days a week do you train? What does your workout split look like? If all of these questions are answered right, its still not time to juice. It seems pretty obvious to me. If you can't gain weight on 4000-5000 calories, then you need to eat 6000 calories. Help us help you ;)

lilman22 said:
i'm 5'6 135lbs and have a good build for my size. i have been trying to gain weight for a year by eating 4,000-5,000 cals per day. i'm a very hard gainer and i need something to give me a boast. what do yall think about this:

week 1-4 25mgs d/bol
week 1-8 t-400 400mgs

buddy if you are gonna take that shit. I hope you are not some punk little kid who has not finished growing yet.

Ok, well you are going to need copious amounts of anti-estrogens. Arimidex, nolvadex and have some HCG and clomid for after cycle.

Prepare to kiss your Nabs away on this cycle, its a lot of test bro.

Forget the damn calories!! If you are wanting to put on more weight pile on ther carbs. How many are you taking in daily? If you are trying to put on weight you need around 400 if you only weigh 135. You can't help but to put on weight then.

hey, i'm 20 years old. Do u think that is too much test for me. maybe i should only do about 200-300mgs then. tell me what you think? I have tried to eat 6,000 cals per day but that is really hard man. have you ever tried to do that. thats alot of shit to eat and when you work all day you just don't have time to eat that much. i would like some good advice on a weak cycle i could do with d/bol and t-40 to help me put on around 20 pounds. thanks alot all for the advice so far. keep it coming.

t-400 you mean?if yes take 1cc a week or 1.5cc a week or 2cc....your first cycle huh?take 25-35mgs of d-bol for 4-6 weeks

135? Huh!

135 lbs. dude you are a stick. You need to train for a while before you try juice. I bet you don't keep a bit of it. You need to get closer to your natural peak before you try this. I'm not trying to be rude but dude talking about trying the easy way. There ain't nothing easy about putting muscle on not even with juice.

Top Bottom