Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Bol, Liquid Androl, Test Suspension

Foo2011

So, i just bought the 8 week cycle:
Liquid Androl - 4cc/Day - week 1,2,5,6
D-Bol - 2/Day - week 1-8
Test Suspension - 4cc/Day - week 3,4,7,8
I was wondering if anyone has tryed it or known someone who's done it...was it a waste of money cause that shit was expensive? What kind of results should i expect?
I bought it from sdi labs, is that place bullshit? And im 18yrs old, 205lbs, and 5'11"...

Foo2011 said:
So, i just bought the 8 week cycle:
Liquid Androl - 4cc/Day - week 1,2,5,6
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - - 2/Day - week 1-8
Test Suspension - 4cc/Day - week 3,4,7,8
I was wondering if anyone has tryed it or known someone who's done it...was it a waste of money cause that shit was expensive? What kind of results should i expect?
I bought it from sdi labs, is that place bullshit? And im 18yrs old, 205lbs, and 5'11"...

Okay, why the hell did you buy steroids without even knowing what to expect from them?

I won't even begin with your age, kid...

:cow:

Ok, well i found out that the website i bought it from was a piece of shit so..i guess my next question is, i've been suplimenting for 5-6 weeks now and i want to take it to the next stage...i know im young and everything but i want to experience new shit and push my body to a new limit...so where could i find legit shit, and what do u recomend for me..

Top Bottom