Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-bol beginners?

Metalic2k15

So I've been doing research on the pink dianabol oral octogon shape with the snake printer on it, would like to know everything about it before I even think about using it. Never done any type of roids I'm still learning so don't be quick to judge me and just say I don't know sh*t about it and to stay away from it because at some point you all had to learn to. I've dropped alot of weight through the year currently at 220 lbs 6 tall 22 years old I continue to lift weights but being a tall person with sort of a husky body I like the image of being a bulk heavy body builder and that's what's got me looking into all this.

1)how does stacking dbol work? Is it taking TEST after the 4-6 weeks of dbol

2)does dbol have to be taken before a work out? Or is it OK to take it anytime in example waking up in the morning

3)do you have to be completely in shape before taking dbol? Is not recommended for people with body fat?

4)is dbol even good for beginners on roids?

First cycle should always be test only. And you don't want to be above 15% bf generally. That can cause more sides.
But about dbol. It can be taken on a second cycle. It aromatizes quite a lot. So you want to have a great diet and start it with lower body fat as well.
Dosages to start can be 20-30mg per day. If you have 10mg pills, split it into 3 doses. 10mg am. 10 mg lunch. 10 mg pre workout is how I am going to use them.

Any cycle needs a test base. Test cyp or enan is best for beginners. Run 300-35g per week for 10-12 weeks. Dbol is used as a Kickstarter for the first 4-6.

22 is a little young though. And it sounds like you still need to drop some bf first. And how long have you been lifting.

First cycle should always be test only. And you don't want to be above 15% bf generally. That can cause more sides.
But about dbol. It can be taken on a second cycle. It aromatizes quite a lot. So you want to have a great diet and start it with lower body fat as well.
Dosages to start can be 20-30mg per day. If you have 10mg pills, split it into 3 doses. 10mg am. 10 mg lunch. 10 mg pre workout is how I am going to use them.

Any cycle needs a test base. Test cyp or enan is best for beginners. Run 300-35g per week for 10-12 weeks. Dbol is used as a Kickstarter for the first 4-6.

22 is a little young though. And it sounds like you still need to drop some bf first. And how long have you been lifting.

I dont recall the mg per pill but it's the pink octogon with a snake and a arrow through it and a solid line on the back side. Maybe you know?... A friend who's been lifting weights and done roids for years gave them to me and recommended those orals to start off on told me to just take one every day before workout for 6 weeks. I had tons of questions and didn't feel comfortable taking something I don't know about so I didn't do it and for 1 also very toxic on the liver

So how exactly does 1 or first cycle look like. And when you say dbol works better as a second cycle how exactly does that work.

Yeah I've read 25 is good age but there's been people that start off a bit young to. I have dropped alot of bf I used to be a heavy set I been hitting the gym for about 8 months now alot of my skin is loose and I do have a bit of bf left to shred yeah but I'm actually able to see the muscles I gain to where as before I couldnt

I would say to look into sarms first. They will help you lose weight a lot better than aas. Have you ever read up on them?

I would say to look into sarms first. They will help you lose weight a lot better than aas. Have you ever read up on them?

No what is it? Does it only burn fat? Loosing bf or getting lean/fit isn't really my objective I'm trying to gain muscles and get big shredding bf will just be part of the process

I would suggest before jumping on anything at age 22 to get your NATURAL hormone production tested.
At your age you most likely just need DIET,TRAINING,REST to make great gains.

So I've been doing research on the pink dianabol oral octogon shape with the snake printer on it, would like to know everything about it before I even think about using it. Never done any type of roids I'm still learning so don't be quick to judge me and just say I don't know sh*t about it and to stay away from it because at some point you all had to learn to. I've dropped alot of weight through the year currently at 220 lbs 6 tall 22 years old I continue to lift weights but being a tall person with sort of a husky body I like the image of being a bulk heavy body builder and that's what's got me looking into all this.

1)how does stacking dbol work? Is it taking TEST after the 4-6 weeks of dbol

2)does dbol have to be taken before a work out? Or is it OK to take it anytime in example waking up in the morning

3)do you have to be completely in shape before taking dbol? Is not recommended for people with body fat?

4)is dbol even good for beginners on roids?

My friend you need to pm me, lets sit down and talk and we will go over everything you need to do in making this a successful cycle along with your nutitional intake.

Top Bottom